“What a great night sleep!”

Holiday Inn Express Yakima
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Washington State, USA
“What a great night sleep!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2005

My family and I stayed at this Hotel after our long drive there. We were exhausted and were happily greeted by the staff. We stayed only one night on our trip and let me tell you these beds, pillows, towels were the best by a far. The kids played in the pool that evening and they loved it. We had the full breakfast in the morning and the waffles were so delicious. I hope to travel again in this part of the country so we can definately stay at this Hotel, it is sure a cut above the rest. Excellent job!

• Stayed February 2005
2 Thank Aarons

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Washington State
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2005

traveling on business end of March 2005, reserved two rooms at government rate, under my name for both rooms. I had to cancel one room the first night due to illness, but made sure to leave the rooms for the second night as I planned to join my coworker for the rest of our meetings. when he checked in the first night, the reservation was for one room under my name, his name was nowhere to be found, and they couldn't find a reservation for either room under either name for the next night. I called from home to verify why they couldn't find the reservation and she said without a confirmation number she couldn't look it up. I had a confirmation number for the first night, but my coworker couldn't find it in my file. Since they ask for your last name anyway, if they didn't make the reservation at all, it wouldn't have mattered if I had a confirmation for the second night, the number would have been the same for the two nights, versus the one night. somehow, it got removed, or was never put in. anyway, we were told there were no rooms available for the second night we needed, so we moved to the Peppertree, very nice, honored our government rate and we'll stay here from now on. the thing is, we travel a lot for work, and have never had anyone say in such a rude tone, "it would be in the computer if you made the reservation and it was cancelled". We don't control who inputs the reservations, we just make them over the phone. It wasn't our fault the rooms were not put in as we reserved them, or cancelled or not available. It is up to the hotel to do the typing on the computer to make sure the reservation is in there. from now on, I will also require two separate confirmation numbers for more than one night.

• Stayed March 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2005

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Yakima recently. It was the greatest stay I have had anywhere in Yakima. I will definately be back! The staff bent over backwards to make my stay the best it could be. The 24 hour pool and spa was terrific!!!!

If you have to stay in Yakima, look no further than the Holiday Inn!!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2003

As far as room decor, this was the best Holiday Inn Express we've stayed in. However, we heard the floor creak at night which surprised us for such a new motel. Breakfast was typical of a Holiday Inn Express.