“Nice place”

Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice place”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

General Manager helped change my room to the top floor. Clean, quiet. Breakfast Hostess spent more time talking to desk clerk than keeping the breakfast area clean and full. We stayed here in July 2012.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Luis G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Elphaba:
Thank you for the very much appreciated feedback, I am glad you had a good saty and you were able to stay in a room to your satifaction. I am sorry my Breakfast hostess wasm't as attentive as she shoul be bu I want to assure you this won't happen to our guests again, I passed this message along to my Breakfast hostess and she is aware of it.
Thank You for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in our wonderful hotel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Oak Harbor, Washington
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stopped in here on my way through Yakima and it was everything we expected. Clean, well maintained with all the amenities you expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Nice location, just around the corner from the Convention Center. I’d recommend people stay here instead of the Red Lion that usually gets all the convention center business. I’ll be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Luis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear GuyontheGo55:
Thank you so much for taking some of your valuable time to write a review about your recent stay with us. we always appreciate the feedback from our wonderful guests. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, the cleanliness and all of the amenities we offer, we look forward to seeing you again
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice clean, tidy and well run operation at a reasonable value. Everything worked well, including the pool, small exercise room, wi-fi, etc. Friendly folks and all around fine place. Breakfast could be better, but again it was quite adequate. We'll be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Luis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Promomomo:
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, I am very happy to hear you had a good experience at our hotel while staying with us. I am delighted you found our facilities nice and clean and my staff being caring and friendly. Also, I'd like to let you know that we will be adding new healthy items to our breakfast in 2014.
Thank you for choosing us and please, stay with us again when traveling to Sunny Yakima.
Llanellen, Abergavenny
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Good location, clean, swimming pool & small gym. Friendly staff. Room was very large & comfortable. Not the latest decor but perfectly acceptable and all working.
If you want the next level up pay more across the road at the Holiday Inn, but if you want good value for money stay here

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Luis G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Huw D:
Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback, we really appreciated. I am very pleased you had a great stay at our hotel, I am happy you enjoyed your clean and comfortable room and enjoyed our wonderful pool. Thank you for recognizing my wonderful and caring staff.
Thank You!
Lakewood, Washington
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Clean, friendly and very affordable. They had evening activities for guests as well. Gym and pool were very clean and well-maintained. Good breakfast in the morning and complementary newspaper delivered to your room each morning. Will stay again!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Luis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Nicvree:
I am so pleased to know you had a great experience while staying with us. I am happy you enjoy our pool and gym and you were pleased with our cleanliness and evening activities, my staff and I will keep working hard to always provide service of quality, We care about our guests very much and it is our goal to keep being a great hotel guest love.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Kind of an up and down experience. First there was a dirty towel in our sink when we checked in. Then an hour into our stay, the toilet wouldn't flush and we had to move to a new room. The good piece of this is that we filled out a comment card and the manager e-mailed the next day saying that an adjustment had been made to our credit card to compensate us for the inconvenience. Breakfast in the morning was more than adequate, well prepared and the woman who was staffing the room was very efficient and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Luis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Oceanlover5343:
Thank you so much for taking some of your valuable time to provide your feedback about your stay in our property. I want to apologize again for the inconveniences you've experienced in our hotel during your stay, I want to assure you we addressed those issues to my Housekeeping and Maintenance department. I am delighted you are satisfied with our response toward your concerns. Also, I am very happy to hear that your breakfast experience was great, we will continue on our efforts to keep improving and keep being a great hotel guests love.
Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was in a quiet street behind one of the main streets of Yakima.
All employees were excellent. The room was clean except for the strong smell of perfume as you entered. It seem to be just at the door as you entered the room. Not sure if it was the last customers spill perfume bottle of the hotel own spray.
Had a good night sleep, had a good breakfast. We even used the whirl pool and pool who were very clean.
I would stay again at this property

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear alwaysinasuitcase:
Can't thank enough when my guests provide their feedback about their stay, I am very happy you had a nice stay and you love our cleanliness and the quietness of the hotel and also enjoying our whirlpool that is open 24 hours for the convenience of our guests who arrived late at the hotel. Also, I am happy to hear your feedback about my employees, I pass this along to them because I want them to know our guests appreciate their efforts.
Thank you so much and when coming to Yakima, choose us as your lodging destination.
Thanks,