Holiday Inn Express Yakima
$139
$129
HolidayInn.com
$63
Comfort Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$116
$104
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$176
$164
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
$129
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$111
$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$119
$116
$79
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$111
BestWestern.com
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinepeaceful stayfreshly baked cookiesbottled waterroom was cleandecent stayquiet locationhotel staffwe've stayedthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyin townhotel is locatedeach morningwould definitely stay here againnice breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was in a quiet street behind one of the main streets of Yakima.
All employees were excellent. The room was clean except for the strong smell of perfume as you entered. It seem to be just at the door as you entered the room. Not sure if it was the last customers spill perfume bottle of the hotel own spray.
Had a good night sleep, had a good breakfast. We even used the whirl pool and pool who were very clean.
I would stay again at this property

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Luis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear alwaysinasuitcase:
Can't thank enough when my guests provide their feedback about their stay, I am very happy you had a nice stay and you love our cleanliness and the quietness of the hotel and also enjoying our whirlpool that is open 24 hours for the convenience of our guests who arrived late at the hotel. Also, I am happy to hear your feedback about my employees, I pass this along to them because I want them to know our guests appreciate their efforts.
Thank you so much and when coming to Yakima, choose us as your lodging destination.
Thanks,

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel while attending a conference at the convention center nearby. The sheets were covered in hair. I saw a maid coming out of a guest room and the door had been closed. They are supposed to keep the door open so it makes me wonder what she was doing in there. But the big issue for me was that I left my computer charger behind and they will not help me. I have called multiple times and they say they will talk to housekeeping and call me back. They don't call and will not even tell me if they have it. I have done this before at the Oxford and had my charger returned to me in less than two days. Warning here is once you check out you are not worth their time. I will never stay with this hotel chain again as there are too many others out there with excellent service for the same price.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Laemilyrenee
Luis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Laemilyrenee:
I am so sorry to hear you've experienced those kind of issues with us. I apologize for all the inconveniences. I assured you this is not the way we conduct business, we are always looking for ways to keep improving. I really appreciate your feedback and we will continue on our efforts and work hard to keep providing great customer service.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We showed up around 11pm without a reservation after walking out on a disappointing reservation elsewhere. The two night front desk clerks were excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast at the restaurant was good, but next time we will ask them to hold the salt. Just wish we had arrived earlier in the evening so we could have enjoyed the hot tub.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear D T:
Thank you so much for staying with us and for the fantastic feedback, we were delighted to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed your room. Thank you, again!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in the Yakima and this one was definitely the quietest and cleanest. The rooms are big with a well laid out open floor plan. They provide hot food throughout the day for example a hot breakfast with a very large assortment of menu items and potato soup in the evening. The biggest draw back is the tiny fitness center that only has three cardio machines and nothing else. Nice pool though.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Luis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Timothy L.
We are very pleased to know that your experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Yakima was very pleasant. I am happy to hear you got to enjoy many of our wonderful amenities and that you enjoy the comfort and cleanliness of your room. Thank you so much for your feedback, I informed my housekeeping department of your feedback and they were very pleased to hear they're doing a great job.
Thank you and we hope you come and stay with us again!
sincerely,
GM

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have for a long time avoided booking Holiday Inn Express. The reason is that their prices seem to always be higher than other hotels within the same star level. But, I have always wanted to try Holiday Inn Express.
My recent trip gave me a chance. Their price was competitive in Yakima, WA.
Check-in was smooth and courteous. There was a microwave and a small refrigerator in the room. The room was O.K., with some exceptions.
The Express Start breakfast was similar to other hotels. Nothing greater than some other hotels while at the same time not any worse.
The exceptions: T.V. was not mounted straight. The chair at the desk was worn and ripped with foam padding bulging through the split. Water minerals were collecting on the commode and an ugly streak was beginning to show (an indication, to me, of shoddy cleaning).
The doors to the room and the bathroom were in disrepair. The luan paneled doors were peeling off at the bottom (not a desirable appearance for a nice hotel).
This is what floored me - After a day of touring, we returned late (after dinner time) one afternoon and found that the room had not been cleaned. We reported this to the front desk. The front desk offered to have someone clean the room (but it was too late for us - we were tried and wanted to rest without any disturbance). So, we did not accept the offer to clean. The person at the front desk NEVER apologized. Instead they made an excuse that the room number written on the work sheet looked like 222.
The next morning we checked-out. I told the front desk about my desires to try Holiday Inn Express. I mentioned the problem we had about the room not being cleaned and that I was disappointed with Holiday Inn Express. She listened and had no response. It’s amazing to me that NO ONE apologized for not cleaning the room.
I would choose another hotel if I were to return to Yakima.

Room Tip: Google shows a route to the hotel off I-82 via N 11th St., be aware this is through a shopping center with speed bumps, stop signs and pedestrian traffic. A better way is off E Yakima Ave to N 9th St, then E A St
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear trvlg4ever:
I am very sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our hotel during your stay. It is unacceptable you did not received an apology for the inconveniences you experienced. I personally wants to apologize for all of this and want to assure you my staff was informed about this review, Housekeeping and maintenance. It is my upmost concern to always provide great customer service to all of our guests. I am so sorry.
GM