We showed up around 11pm without a reservation after walking out on a disappointing reservation elsewhere. The two night front desk clerks were excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast at the restaurant was good, but next time we will ask them to hold the salt. Just wish we had arrived earlier in the evening so we could have enjoyed the hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel! Ideally located near the heart of downtown Yakima, we are just one block from the Yakima Convention Center, with quick freeway access. The Holiday Inn Express Yakima is your 'Gateway to Wine Country', with numerous local wineries to choose from throughout our Valley. While staying at the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel, you will enjoy our complimentary, expanded deluxe continental breakfast, featuring hot and cold food selections, such as omelets, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, cereals, and of course, our famous cinnamon rolls! This Yakima hotel will help maintain your exercise regime in our fitness center. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub. Whether you are staying with us for business, pleasure, or both, you will find our free, wireless, high-speed Internet access convenient for any situation. Attractions near hotel: Yakima Convention Center, Yakima Valley Wineries, Yakima Sundome, Apple Tree Golf Course ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Holiday Inn Yakima
- Yakima Holiday Inn Express