When traveling for business I usually stay at HIE or Best Western. This is my first time at this particular HIE and I was really impressed. My room was one of the nicest I've seen at a HIE and included crown moulding. Everything was very clean and well kept and the bed and pillows were comfortable. I noticed that others on TA complained about the shabbiness of the hotel so I must have gotten a renovated room. I appreciated the little basket of goodies that was waiting for me in my room as I had traveled for hours and was very hungry. The only problem I had was with the showerhead, I could not get it to set to a comfortable setting; it was either set so that the spray literally felt like needles or a setting so strong I thought it would rip out my hair (no kidding) or it poured out like a faucet, straight down so I'd have to practically hug the shower wall to get under the water. Another issue I had (nothing to do with HIE) were the Google directions, the streets I was instructed to turn on supposedly bisected the main drag but in actuality they were not through streets. After going up and down the strip several times without being able to find the streets I finally called HIE and they gave me the correct directions. Just a cautionary tip for those of you who use Google maps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel!Ideally located near the heart of downtown Yakima, we are just one block from the Yakima Convention Center, with quick freeway access. The Holiday Inn Express Yakima is your 'Gateway to Wine Country', with numerous local wineries to choose from throughout our Valley.While staying at the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel, you will enjoy our complimentary, expanded deluxe continental breakfast, featuring hot and cold food selections, such as omelets, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, cereals, and of course, our famous cinnamon rolls!This Yakima hotel will help maintain your exercise regime in our fitness center. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub.Whether you are staying with us for business, pleasure, or both, you will find our free, wireless, high-speed Internet access convenient for any situation.Attractions near hotel: Yakima Convention Center, Yakima Valley Wineries, Yakima Sundome, Apple Tree Golf Course and the Seasons Performance Hall.The Holiday Inn Express Yakima. Stay Smart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Holiday Inn Yakima
- Yakima Holiday Inn Express