1. Great location - the river trail is right behind the hotel, and it is beautiful. There are stores, restaurants, a mall, and the visitor's center close by. Access to I-82 is quick too.
2. Great staff and amenities - staff is very helpful, the breakfast is good, the complimentary drinks, soup and salad in the evenings is nice
3. Comfortable rooms - Rooms are quite decent, clean and comfortable
1. Not very spacious - the suite wasn't spacious at all, so not ideal if travelling with kids, but quite OK for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Yakima River and footsteps from the Yakima Greenway Path, the Oxford Suites Yakima is just minutes away from the Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima SunDome, Capitol Theatre and breathtaking wine country. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Oxford Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Oxford Hotel Yakima