Oxford Suites Yakima
Comfort Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$100
  • Pool
$139
$129
HolidayInn.com
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$95
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$111
$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$116
$129
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$111
BestWestern.com
All reviewsevening receptionthe riversoupbeer or winefree drinkspresidential suitedrink ticketswalking pathgreat place to stayburger kingcomplimentary breakfasthash brownsindoor poolrooms are cleanmexican restaurantnice stayin town
Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you enjoy taking hot showers in the morning, don't stay here. The morning after my first night I got up and showered at 6 am in lukewarm water. Afterwards I went to the front desk and the woman there told me that it's due to the amount of people taking showers in the morning. Really? That's all that can be offered?

The next morning I got up a little later and showered at 7am and the water was a bit colder than an earlier shower. After my shower, I went to the bathroom sink and turned on the hot water and found it hotter than the shower. I also left a note on the floor for housekeeping asking them to look into it.

When I got back, the note was gone and I heard nothing in reply.

This morning, the water was still warm, never hot. The bathroom was not able to get steamy at all.

This is a deal breaker for me. I am here on business and am scheduled to be back 2 separate weeks in the coming months and will have to find other accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at this property for almost two and a half months, could not have been happier.
The front desk staff, Homero, Joceline, Eric and others always greet you like a regular. Zak, Jose' and Mishini are good company serving the drinks at the Bistro. Hot tub and pool always sparkling.
BEST hotel value by far, and I travel extensively for busniess

Room Tip: All suites are "river view" stayed on second floor for two months - completely satisfied.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Pros:
Decent hotel. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and courteous. The included breakfast was excellent. The view of the river was also nice.

Cons:
Bed and couch were uncomfortable. Floor was creaky and walls seemed to be paper thin (could hear everything going on in the rooms around me). Twice the maids entered my room without knocking or announcing themselves.

Overall a decent hotel, but way overpriced for what you get. I had a discount rate of $87/night, which is basically a ripoff for what you get.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The hotel itself was very tidy, and the bistro was delicious! The customer service at the front desk was fantastic from a lad named Erik, he was very helpful and courteous. Jocelin(?), the larger gal, was on the edge of snappy and less easy to talk to. The rest of the hotel was nice, but not quite worth the price. The pool area was clean and the hot tub was much enjoyed while our kids played in the indoor pool. Overall a decent stay for a week, but not worth the price. I would be just as satisfied at another hotel for a cheaper price.

Room Tip: Not worth the price
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Whenever we stay at other hotels we almost always say to ourselves... "but this isn't the Oxford Suites". The breakfast and evening reception and everything else they do for us is just outstanding. Wish there were more Oxford Suites. This last stay, we needed a hotel room for 7 days while we were waiting for our new house to be completed. The rate they gave us was so amazing and the room was one of their best. We were so comfortable the whole time. We love the new Bistro concept and ate in the hotel every evening. Thank you Oxford Suites staff. You are the best.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family