“Stay at Oxford Suites, Yakima”

Oxford Suites Yakima
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to spend a couple of nights at Oxford Suites, Yakima, I was extremely pleased with the accommodations and the personnel were so very nice.. They are professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

I was surprised and pleased to see there was now a bistro. The exerecise room is great.

Thank you for one of the most pleasant stays I have had in a hotel in quite some time.

Room Tip: All of the rooms face the river and the view is fantastic.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Oxford Suites Yakima

Reviewed January 28, 2013

You're money goes a long way here. Had everything we were looking for and more. I thought customer service was a dying industry, but this place really restored my faith in great, personable, helpful concierges and customer service personnel.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Let me start by saying that I saw the ratings/reviews on Trip Advisor and chose to stay here when another hotel was overbooked - I would stay here again.

This is an older and remodeled hotel that is in need of new carpet, wall coverings, TVs, breakfast menu selections and arrangement of nicely sized rooms.

The staff was amazingly helpful and having the Yakima Green Trail between the hotel & river was very nice - I got in a 4 mile walk before dinner. Coupons for 2 beverages and a tasty salad bar in the evening was appreciated.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view of the Yakima River.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I would have given this hotel a great review anyway- friendly, dog friendly with a room opening up to grassy space by the river walking trail, and amenities, but Jocelyn at the front desk went above and beyond all expectations during our stay. My toddler son, two dogs, and I are travelling cross-country to stay with family while my husband is deployed, and while at the hotel, my son had a minor accident. Jocelyn called the paramedics, then retrieved my son's large and very bulky carseat from our car so that the hotel shuttle could pick us up from the hospital when we were finished. The shuttle arrived about 6 minutes after we called to pick us up from the hospital with the carseat already installed. Then, Jocelyn met us in the parking lot to help us get our things into the car (and even lugged our heavy carseat herself.) The warmth and caring of Jocelyn and her team went beyond all expectations of a hotel, and this mom truly appreciates her help!! Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough!

Room Tip: Dog and kid friendly rooms open up to the grassy area and walking trail on the river.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed at the Oxford Suites over the weekend with my parents for the state volleyball championships, and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this place. I work at a reputable Leavenworth hotel where it is a HIGHLY tourist-oriented location, so I believe I have enough experience to say that this hotel was wonderful in all aspects! They don't "overdo it" with complimentary this and complimentary that, but they are VERY generous with what they do give you! A wonderful breakfast and manager's reception that we just turned into a hearty, filling dinner! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the pull-out sofa bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in at any hotel. To me, this hotel represents the perfect balance of hospitality and business. Definitely would recommend it to anyone!!

Room Tip: River views are wonderful!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Molly C
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Stayed in a Presidential suite at the Oxford Suites in Yakima room 400. Room was great. Very quiet and relaxing. The bed was one of the most comfortable we've experienced in a hotel. Will stay again for sure as it is now our hotel of choice for Yakima.

Room Tip: We paid a little extra for a Presidential suite and it was well worth it! Highly recommend.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Exceeded my expectations for 100 a night. Excellent clean and large suite. Best part is the view and sound of the river right outside the balcony. Great for a nice walk at the end of a workday. The free happy hour does not hurt either

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business