All reviewsevening receptionthe riversoup and saladfree drinksbeer or winedrink ticketspresidential suitewalking pathgreat place to staysitting areagreenway trailmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastburger kingindoor poolrooms are cleannice stay
Reviewed March 17, 2012

A couple of my friends all over the St. of WA, decided to meet in Yakima for a little wine tasting.
When we got to the Oxford Suites we were pleasantly surprised when we got to the room and was able to see the Yakima river from our room, and did not have to see a parking lot. All the staff was extremely helpful and the breakfast and evening reception was wonderful. We were even able to get wine maps of the different wineries.
Thank you Oxford Suites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms face the river.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I stayed one night at the Oxford Suites in February for business. I was traveling with another family member who accompanied me for the quick trip. She stayed at the hotel while I conducted my business. She took advantage of the warm pool, a relaxed breakfast, and a peaceful day reading a book in the room. We had planned to check out at noon but my business took longer than anticipated. They let us keep the room until 5:00 pm without any additional charge.

Breakfast and an evening reception are included in the cost of the suite. Breakfast was okay but very convenient. They served the usual coffee, tea, cereal, instant oatmeal, but they also had hot food as well. For the evening reception, you each get two drinks (beer or wine) and some food. They had meatballs and something else the night I stayed there, which is not my kind of food so I have no idea if it tasted good. We were going out for dinner so we gave our drink coupons (4) to some very happy people.

They also had fresh baked cookies each night (that is my kind of food). They were very yummy, and yes I tried more than one kind.

The suites are very large. We had two beds in our room with a couch and work area. The large space alone is enough to make me come back, but add on the warm and helpful staff and warm water pool, and there's no question where I'll stay when I'm in town.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2012

When you stay in a smaill town you don't expect to have all of the amenities of the big city! The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. I always said that you can tell when there is great management by the friendliness of the workers...they must have an incredible boss!

Room Tip: Ask for a riverside room!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We stayed here during a recent wine tasting trip. The staff, wine, weather and the area led us to extend our stay. We originally booked with expedia and they honored the same rate for the extra night. Room was clean as was the rest of the property and the staff was very friendly and attetive.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I'd like to give a special thank you to Julia, the front desk clerk at the Oxford Suites in Yakima, Washington. She went above and beyond when I inquired about checking in early... Just a few hours before, my Grampa passed away and I was hoping to check-in early. She not only allowed me to check in early so that I could rest, but offered her sincere condolences and if I wanted to talk to someone she would be around until 3 p.m. Thank you again, Julia for doing what you did!!!! You have no idea how much that meant to me!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family