All reviewsevening receptionthe riversoup and saladfree drinksbeer or winedrink ticketspresidential suitewalking pathgreat place to staysitting areagreenway trailmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastburger kingindoor poolrooms are cleannice stay
Reviewed March 13, 2012

When you stay in a smaill town you don't expect to have all of the amenities of the big city! The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. I always said that you can tell when there is great management by the friendliness of the workers...they must have an incredible boss!

Room Tip: Ask for a riverside room!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We stayed here during a recent wine tasting trip. The staff, wine, weather and the area led us to extend our stay. We originally booked with expedia and they honored the same rate for the extra night. Room was clean as was the rest of the property and the staff was very friendly and attetive.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I'd like to give a special thank you to Julia, the front desk clerk at the Oxford Suites in Yakima, Washington. She went above and beyond when I inquired about checking in early... Just a few hours before, my Grampa passed away and I was hoping to check-in early. She not only allowed me to check in early so that I could rest, but offered her sincere condolences and if I wanted to talk to someone she would be around until 3 p.m. Thank you again, Julia for doing what you did!!!! You have no idea how much that meant to me!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We booked a room here through a conference our daughter was participating in. We thought the room was clean and comfortable; the pool was warm; and the breakfast was really good. If traveling to Yakima again we would stay here.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My husband and two small children stayed here for a few days while we were visiting family in Yakima. We particularly loved the balcony overlooking the river and the clean, spacious rooms. The staff was friendly, and offered advice on restaurants to visit in town. The location was great - just a few minutes from downtown, and also convenient to the wineries along the wine trail - just jump on the highway and go. It was nice to walk on the pathway along the river - there's a playground a few minutes away (but far enough away that you can't hear anything from the hotel). Would definitely stay there again when we visit Yakima!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family