$159
$163
$149
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$114
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$162
$63
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$138
$126
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$120
$102
BestWestern.com
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$119
Holiday Inn Express Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$99
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewsevening receptionthe riversoup and saladfree drinksbeer or winedrink ticketspresidential suitewalking pathgreat place to staysitting areagreenway trailmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastburger kingindoor poolrooms are cleanhash browns
Reviewed August 4, 2007

Considering this is Yakima and not Seattle this hotel was great on the outside but horrible in the rooms. My husband, 6 year old daughter, 2 month old daughter, and myself stayed in the King Exe Suite on July 19-22.

Oxford Suite had a wonderful breakfast and reception each day, the patio and river view was pleasant and relaxing, the bike/walking trail outside is great for those who want to get some exercise outside of the work out facility, walking distance from Wal Mart, the front desk employees were very helpful in all of our needs.

The downside to our stay was the room itself. Our daughter had to sleep on the couch there was no pull out sofa bed like stated on the description of the Exe King Suites. The comforter on the bed had body fluid that was very visible. The maid service did not take out all of the trash for the 3 days. Maid service only took out the garbage that was in the garbage can not the garbage surrounding it. We had recycle newspapers on top of the garbage but she kept throwing it on the floor instead of taking it with her. The air conditioning did not work and those rooms get very hot. The carpets were really dirty and our feet were completely black. I felt like I could not get clean enough. The rooms were really dirty and this made our stay unpleasant since we had an infant with us..

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank sassielilgirl
Reviewed July 27, 2007

We have stayed at this motel several times (which is not to be confused with its sister property Oxford Inn).

We booked a "NS King Executive Suite with River View," and were pleased to find that the room has been recently redecorated in what I would describe as "contemporary upscale motel vernacular."

I learned from the desk clerk that all rooms have been upgraded recently, but only the King Executive Suites have all new furnishings.

The rate includes a manages reception (wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks that constitute a meal) and a full breakfast. The morning we ate breakfast it included everything you might expect plus scrambled eggs, hash browns, and sausage patties.

We ate our breakfast on the quiet, sun-drenched terrace with view of the Yakima River and mountains beyond.

This is our favorite place to stay in Yakima. Now we have to find a place we like to eat.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed February 20, 2007

I stayed at the Oxford Suites in early February while returning from an extended vacation. I parked my pickup with locked canopy directly in front of the left side door under a light. I chose this location thinking it's visibility would be more a theft deterent as I had more stuff in the vehicle than we could take into the hotel room. In the morning I found the back of the truck had been forced open and two bicycles stolen. Another vehicle in a different part of the lot was also broken into and a satellite radio taken. This was a perfect way to spoil what had been a pretty good holiday.

Stayed: February 2007
4  Thank corpguy
Reviewed March 15, 2006

On the plus side, the Oxford Suites is on the Yakima River with a nice walking/jogging path. The price includes a free breakfast and reception. On the downside, the rooms are dated and the "reception" is kind of gross (french fries, a selection of three beers or box wine, etc.). The hotel has the right idea, but the execution is not exactly right. The location is on a busy street with Walmart and car dealerships. Overall, I thought the hotel was fine - I was neither impressed or disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank KrisBAtlanta
Reviewed September 23, 2005

I wrote a previous (negative) review of the Red Lion Yakima Center. In search of a new place to stay, I heard people raving about the Oxford Suites. After my three night stay, I join the chorus of loyal customers. The room was utilitarian and clean. The bed was extremely firm...just the way I like it. They had a better than expected free breakfast and evening hospitality beverage(s) and snacks also included in the room rate. It appeared to me that the hotel was built such that all rooms had a view of the river. I saw a security company patroling the well lit, safe feeling parking lot at night. What was most impressive to me was: (1) they replenished soap and shampoo on a daily basis; and (2) they left a light on for the homey feel. Those two little touches are things I haven't seen in awhile. I conclude, this was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business