“Try the Butter Chicken and Galic Naan!”
Review of Taj Palace

Taj Palace
Ranked #14 of 264 Restaurants in Yakima
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you love Indian food like we do, you should try Taj Palace, we particularly love the Butter Chicken. We often get take-out, but also enjoy eating in the restaraunt. Very clean, nice atmosphere, friendly and courteous staff.

2  Thank MominYakima

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food. I mean...wow!
The food was cooked to order and there was a great vegetarian selection. My husband and I both opted for the shahi paneer. The sauce was divine and we ate every little bit. The chai was a little sweet for my husband but not for me.
Clean, newer furniture and very cheerful atmosphere. Good service from Jessie. We will difinitely be back.

1  Thank Antoinette D
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Great food if you love Indian food. Price is ok. Portions are average. Overall good food and good people.

1  Thank Engine40
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'm so excited I found this place because we travel through Yakima pretty often. The food here definitely deserves two thumbs up! Our hostess and waitress was great. Interior is alluring. Do try this place out and Bon Apetite!

1  Thank BeethovensLady
Reviewed August 1, 2012

What a find, in Yakima, no less! Went with several friends, none of whom had been before either, and was prepared to be disappointed. Driving into the parking lot and viewing the place from the exterior didn't improve my confidence one bit. And then, we were in.

What a surprise. Elegantly lit and tastefully decorated; I could have sworn we just walked into another time zone. The service was gracious from the word go. After studying the extensive menu (with a number of great-looking options that I will keep in mind for my vegetarian friends) we gorged ourselves on dal makhni ,pakoras, garlic naan, lavender nan, chicken korma, chicken tikka and tandoori, and then topped it all off with mango kulfi.

Everything was fresh, wholesome, and delectable.

There was not a word of dissatisfaction to be heard from any of us. We'll be back, for certain.

2  Thank SDH_2_8

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!