“Oh MY!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Seattle, Washington
“Oh MY!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

That's what I said after taking a bite of their almond croissant. A real bakery - in Yakima, WA. YUM YUM YUM. Lunch was OK. Excellent fruit salad - good coffee. Interesting art on the walls. We will definitely go back.

Visited April 2012

Yakima
“A European style bakery in downtown Yakima”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

You could search far and wide and not find a better bakery anywhere. The US? France? Italy? I've never seen better. Wonderful fresh baked bread and pastries. Wonderful lunch sandwiches. Reasonable prices. My favorite place in Yakima. You can't beat it!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank scoreguyyakima
seattle
“Wow! Tasty lunch in Yakima!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We didn't get to lunch until 2:00, so the crowd was gone. My husband had the ham and cheese sandwich with thinly sliced ham and chees piled up on croissant-like bread. He loved it. My son and I had a cup of lentil soup and a turkey and cranberry panini. It was all wonderful.The sandwich was toasted perfectly, with a hidden suprise which I think may have been melted Brie. The soup was thick and full of tasty vegetables. I took half the sandwich home and had it for dinner. We couldn't leave without dessert for later and we sure enjoyed the sweet treats.

• Visited April 2012
Seattle
“Best in Yakima”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This place was so refreshing after some of the terrible places I've eaten in Yakima. I had the Blueberry Custard something or other and it was amazing. They take what I can only assume it croissant batter/dough and wrap it up so it looks like a muffin. I had that, coffee and a fruit cup and everything was excellent. There isn't a whole lot of selection, so be aware of that, but if you are in town for a little bit, stop by here because you probably won't find better anywhere else.

Visited March 2012
Yakima, Washington
“A bit of Europe”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I love this place. Great food. It's just the place to be if you want to run into friends. The coffee is terrific.
Crowded at times, but worth a wait.