“Terrible place”

Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Olympia, Washington
“Terrible place”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We needed an affordable place, the sign read 26.99 a night, it ended up costing me $66.00 and a dirty room, looked like it had never been vacuumed under the beds, and my grandaughter found a pill under the edge of the bed, thank goodness I caught her trying to put it in her mouth, but the worst part was when we pulled the sheets back there were pee stains, food and just plain ole dirty, when I told the manager about it he didn't offer me a refund, he just got on the phone and called the housekeeping and put me on the phone with them, if anyone knows who owns this place I would really like to know, I had my 2 children and my 9 month old grandaughter.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
7 Thank cdickey639

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
BC
Reviewed May 20, 2009

I advise people to stay away from this place. It is cheap and there is a very good reason for it. Mold crawling up the wall from the moldy carpets. Wood rot and mold in the bathroom, especially in the shower stall and the sink basin. The room stank, everything was grimy. The staff were oblivious and had my arrival date mixed up. They advertised the pool was open. It didn't even have water in it! We walked in and then back out. It is an absolute hole and I would never recommend it. The sad thing is that the motel has great potential.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank BC_Phx

Travelers are raving about these Yakima hotels

Idaho
Reviewed May 19, 2008

The Bali Hai is disgusting..the room smelled horrible, the sheets were dirty and the carpet had mold on it.My family and I couldn't even stay !!!!! We checked in and checked right back out.This place shouldn't even be open.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family