Oxford Inn Yakima
$119
$114
$111
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe rivermexican restaurant next doorwalking pathwaffleshard boiled eggsburger kingel miradorin townfirst flooroff the highwaystay there againclose to downtownoutdoor poolbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastnice breakfastgreat place to stay
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This was a very pleasant place to stay and a bit less expensive than what one might expect. The staff was super and the room was quiet and comfortable. Typical breakfast fare. They steered us to the 2nd St. Grill which was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I stay there at least everyother week and sometimes more. I would never stay anywhere else in Yakima. Every room has a view of the river and a balcony. The breakfast is excellent (bisquits and gravy, belgian waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, toast, fruit and a bunch of other items). Very comfortable feel right when you walk in. Every room has a fridge, coffee and a microwave. Thanx Oxford Inn!

Room Tip: 3rd and 4th floors have the best view.
1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Staff was great (notably Clemencia!) and the room was comfortable. All rooms (at least 2nd floor and above) have a terrific view of the river just a few feet away and there is a terrific walking/bike trail to use. The nightly rate was terrific especially compared to other chains I considered. Fresh cookies in the afternoon Monday - Thursday. Will absolutely stay there again when in town.

When I checked out, I was not asked to review the hotel for traipadvisor.com until after I complimented them on my stay. Perhaps they didn't have the opportunity to ask before I shared my comments.

Room Tip: Second floor (or above) had a great view of the river and balconies, I think you'd miss that on the first floor.
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed March 12, 2012

yummy breakfast and lots of choices. we had a good time...clean for the most part.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Everyone at this hotel just made you feel like you were apart of the family. The front desk was wonderful at check in and always had a smile on :) The room was very clean and smelled great! I love the beds at any Oxford, I always sleep great! The waffles were also great! I wouldnt have changed anything about my stay and look forward to returning! Thank you to all the staff for making our staff perfect!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family