“Nothing fancy but good and clean, pet friendly!”

Best Western Woodland Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Woodland
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stopped over at this motel near Vancouver and its a great spot for a rest. Nice swimming pool (although the jacuzzi switches appear to be broken right now). There is a nice grassy area fenced on three sides to run a well behaved dog if needed. Basic breakfast is served in the lobby. This hotel fills up on most Friday nights, so be sure to book ahead if you can. The Oak Tree Restaurant just down the street has some really good food. Try their cinnamon roll if you can - its amazing!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SeattleVisitor1
Rhonda O, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice Hotel in South Washington. Good Service, great pool/hot tub. Service was personal and attentive. Rates were fair. Breakfast was good and had variety of things to choose from My son loved the pool. Room was clean and staff always had the best attitude to answer question(s). There are no good dinning locations around. There was one dinner and that's it. Other two mexican restaurants. We ended up going to Safeway and buying few things from the deli. We're very flexible and my son and i could have stayed at this hotel and not go out. Very comfy rooms. Direct TV so many channels and I really needed to relax. Close to Mount St. Helents South West road. 20 minutes from Portland, OR.

Room Tip: Initially, I was looking for a Hotel close to Camas, Washington and not sure how I got confused with...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kat R

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I was on a nice little getaway with my wife, we decided to stay here on our way up north, I had been here before and took a chance that it would be nice once again.
Well it was fantastic, and the service we received was very polite professional. Believe me this hotel does not disappoint. Thanks to the management and staff

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Anvilman24

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Given 3 different rooms in 1 hour
1st room was dirty
2nd room had a broken TV
3rd room had roaches inside the couch in the room!!!!
We immediately left as soon as they fixed the DOUBLE CHARGE they placed on our credit card!
Plus the hot tub was broken and empty and the fitness room and 1 machine!
DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Move on the the RED LION down the road it's more expensive but much nicer and cleaner!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Racheal L
Rhonda O, Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I want to thank you for your comments.

I do apologize that you didn't have a pleasant stay. The maintenance wasn't able to locate anything in the room, but rest assure we do thoroughly clean the rooms after every guest so that everyone will enjoy their stay with us at the Quality Inn. We take great pride in our hotel.

The hot tub was under repairs I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. But I am glad to report the spa is open.

Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Don't confuse the 'very good' rating I gave this hotel. I rated it based on other hotels like it. It was certainly better than the other Quality Inn Suites we stayed at on this trip. The rooms were clean and while the beds were very soft they were relatively new. I'd certainly stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Purdue_Paul
Rhonda O, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed one night merely because it was halfway to our destination in Oregon....and we had our dog, who was allowed at this hotel. The staff were very friendly. Check in and out was a breeze! Our room was conveniently located on the ground floor beside an exit door - for easy access in and out for the pooch. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. ( An old tube TV...didn't know those still worked anymore!). Bathroom was small an needed some updating. The included breakfast was bad...Frootloops, an apple and coffee with powedered creamer. Needless to say - there was a Starbucks and a Safeway on the other side of the highway (3-4 minute) drive and were we satisfied! On on our way to the Oregon Coast!

The grounds to this property were really bad. It was set back behind a building in a fenced area. No landscaping had been done, just a chain link fence....lots of bunnies running around in the field. I'm surprised that a hotel chain such as this - haven't put anything into their property....

But again...we were just passing through...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CRChica01

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nothing too special, nothing bad. It was quiet, away from the road and the staff was nice. It was also in the heart of town (the town consists of 4 roads..). If I was ever to stay in this town again, I would choose this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChrystinaS

360.225.1000

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
#2 of 29 in Vancouver
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Kelso

Been to Best Western Woodland Inn? Share your experiences!