“Great Mexican Food”

Good for: Families with children
Vancouver, Washington
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We've passed by this place many times on I-5 and decided to stop in today for late lunch. The service was excellent. The restaurant was cute and very clean. And the food was absolutely delicious! I had the Espresso Burrito which is served with fresh guacamole - nice chunks of avocado. The Margarita was tasty! For dessert we had the flan and the apple chimichanga. Oh my! Fabulous! We will definitely be going back.

• Visited February 2014

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Yuck”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I'm a Mexican food snob, but I make allowances for location, and wasn't expecting anything beyond bland Tex-Mex. But it didn't deliver even that. The "red sauce" came from a can, which is bad enough, but appeared to have been mixed 50 50 with cheap chicken stock. The chips were old, the salsa seemed canned, the chicken had little mystery bones, the refried beans were still cold in the middle. To round things out, the place was nearly empty but the waitress was curt and seemed way too busy to mess with us. There are two other Mexican food joints in town, can't vouch for them but they couldn't be much worse.

• Visited July 2013
“Bad service all around”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at this restaurant off and on over the past several years. The food is good, hot, and at a reasonable price. The service is however a different story. If you are waited on by a woman (50ish), the owner, expect to receive refills on water, fountain drinks, chips and sausa. If the owner is not there, expect no refills, smaller portions of chips, and a sense that you are interrupting their down time.

• Visited May 2013
Woodland, Washington
“Great Food / Great Service”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The atmosphere is pleasant, as is the service. The food is great, large portions, for the value. You will not be disappointed. I enjoy the food and service so much, that I eat here often...

Visited August 2012
Woodland, Washington
“Don't ask for spicy”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I asked them to make my chicken fajita burrito spicy and my nose was running the whole time. I couldn't even enjoy it! But my friend had a good meal.

Visited August 2012