“Unnecessary extras, very noisy”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Woodland
Reviewed June 24, 2013

When we go to a Motel 6 we expect basics and nothing more for a low price. Motel 6 Woodland had a fridge and microwave and more decorating and furniture than usual. It's a motel that has been changed into a Motel 6. For a Motel 6 I found it expensive and would rather have had less "luxury" and a standard Motel 6 building that keeps out outside noises better than this place did. It was as if we slept on the I-5.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Arine_was_in_Sofia
motel6woodland, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and your review.

As you said Motel 6 is basic motel. All motel 6 have rooms with microwave and fridges and they do charge $3 for the room with them, but we provide them at no extra charges when it is available like to yourself.

And also to let you know, our price is lowest price in the town guaranteed.

I hope this response will change your misunderstandings.

Motel 6 Woodland

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I make a point of not writing negative reviews here. Please see my other reviews. This was not OK. The outside of the motel looked really good and well kept. The dest staff were very friendly and helpful. The price point was right. The room was awful and I have a pretty high tolerance . It looked like there had been a food fight 3 month ago in the room. Honestly, I was tired and just wanted to sleep but seriously thought about leaving not even asking for another room. The walls were dirty and needed cleaning or repainting, the carpet was stained . The chairs around the table were filthy and i wouldnt even put my " dirty close " on them. The bathroom was clean but the sink had such large porcelain chips i wondered why they did not change it since here you can pick a good one up for 5$. The tv reception was good but very old and remote was broken..
The room really needed a good cleaning and tv, sink, chairs and carpet really needed replacing. I travel this route at least twicemonth and will not stay there again.

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank sea-mike
motel6woodland, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

First of all, we apologize about your experience with us. We always try our best to keep our guest satisfy in all ways. If you would be kindly visit us one more time, we promise we won't make the same mistake and get you the better service.

Once again, we are sorry and thank you for your business and the review.

We will strive for better service to you with our best effort!

David, Manager
Motel6Woodland
(360)225-6548

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Reasonable price!!! GREAT location and service!!! Room service available 24/7!!! Excellent in every way!! I would definately recommend to my close families and friends!! Another trust worthy "motel 6" in Woodland Washington!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank getTAdvisor
motel6woodland, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. And thank you for your accomodation at our property.
We always try our best to satisfy our guest in every way.

I hope we will have another chance to serve you in future with better service.

Motel 6 Woodland
Manager David

Reviewed November 19, 2012

What a dump. The best thing that this hotel could do to improve your stay is to take a match to the place and build a new facility.The internet connection was so poor, I thought we were connected to a phone line. Room only had 2 very small thin bath towels.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sheila n
motel6woodland, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear customer,

First of all, I apologize about your experience. With our wifi, sometimes the speed depends on number of guests connected, so unlike most of Motel 6, we have free Wifi at your convenience. I'm not sure which room you have stayed, but our policy is to have 2 sets of towels (hand, wash, and bath) in one bed-rooms. If guest requires more towels, we are more than happy to provide extra towels anytime.

We apologize about your inconvenience and we promise you we will serve you better in future.

David
Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

The gentleman at front desk was very friendly. Loved the price. Room was clean with comfortable bed. Recommend the place when you are driving by for good rest! :)

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank goslingem
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed at this Motel a few months ago and it was filthy. I had stayed here years ago when it was not a Motel 6, so I did not even look at the room ahead of time, and it was late, dark, and I was tired. I would not have stayed had I looked at the room first. I kept my shoes next to the bed to put on to walk anywhere in the room as it was so dirty. The shower was slow draining and I had to just not think about it in order to take a shower. I would sleep in my car before staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Camille F
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Worn out towels & linens, dirty toilet, burn holes in carpet of non-smoking room. Generally clean (except toilet), but not "refreshed" in my eyes as advertised. Uncomfortable bed. Nice staff but wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Rhonda H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodland
Best Western Woodland Inn
#18 of 29 in Vancouver
Lewis River Inn
Lewis River Inn
#1 of 3 in Woodland

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!