“This is a "diner" in all sense of the word”

Americas Family Diner
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Woodland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love this place, I drive I-5 all the time and just happened to take a detour and discovered this wonderful diner. Everything cooked to order, friendly staff and yummy food. I have only been here twice for breakfast but it was great. The only down side is that to many people know about this place. I guess I am just selfish.

2  Thank GuyWagon

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This tiny restaurant serves excellent food that is very homey style. Don't pass up the sweet potatoe pancakes for breakfast. You can't go wrong for all breakfast items. You might have to wait for a place to set but it is worth it.

1  Thank DennisF516
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice quiet place to eat, home style food and very friendly staff. Their pancakes topped with fruit and whip cream are amazing!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling through Woodland on our way to Seattle and decided to stop for lunch at America's Family Diner. It's a small but friendly place, decorated with pictures of servicemen and servicewomen, and other military memorabilia. The menu is great for both breakfast or lunch, and you can get breakfast any time. Portions were good sized, no gigantic but just enough. I had the BBLT (2Bs for extra thick bacon) and my husband had Nate's Cheesesteak, both were very good. Definitely try the blueberry or strawberry lemonade-really good and refreshing, and made with real fruit. Comes with a wider straw so the fruit doesn't get stuck! Finally, the folks who work there are so friendly, it just carries over into the atmosphere of the place. I'd recommend stopping here if you get a chance!

1  Thank eg413
Reviewed October 7, 2013

First time to Woodland Washington and this was my second meal in town. Was warmly greeted at the door. Got great service and had a filling and tasty breakfast. They accomadated my request for no toast or pancakes (gluten intolerance :() with not even a word, and suggested I could either have cottage cheese or tomatoes instead! Can't wait for my next breakfast there!