“decent diner food and excellent service”
Review of Rosie's Restaurant

Rosie's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Woodland
Reviewed November 21, 2012

located just off I 5 in a strip mall kinda place, (you are right by an Ace Hardware) Rosie's is sorta truck stop diner style food.Plenty of breakfasts and breakfasts combinations, burgers and sandwiches, soups, platters etc.Nothing crazy or unexpected here, just guys wearing construction boots and "CAT" hats, trucks outside, and plenty of coffee drinking gotta get to work blue collar guys.Meal was tasty and made to order quickly served, hot and very good sized, waitress was very pleasant and friendly, served with a smile and coffee refills came quickly
i would definitely come back here again

1  Thank KweqSmanit

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stopped for gas and asked a lady also pumping gas where to eat. She said that was easy, Rosies.
I sat at the counter and ordered the french toast with bacon and two eggs. I'm a bacon fan and the bacon was thick and perfectly cooked. The syrup was warmed and the eggs were huge ( I mean at least twice as big as opposed to other breakfast egg. As I'm enjoying breakfast I watch other orders come out of the kitchen and was glad I didn't order the omelet. They were just huge.
I never had to ask for coffee, quick refills. Definitely will return to Rosie's

1  Thank hungarianrider
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The restaurant is a gem in Woodland, WA. We were hungry and saw Rosie's sign on I-5 - so we tried it. We like to eat in local restaurants so this was a treat. The BLT special was one of the best we have ever had. Also, try the bean with hame soup. Of course Rosie was there greeting customers as she always has for 26 years. This is one restaurant we will return to as we drive I-5.

1  Thank dalichandler
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I ate dinner at the suggestion of the hotel we stayed at. The owner greeted us and told us she owned the restaurant for 27 years. It served liver and onions a dish you do not very often get in small town. The food was excellent and you get either the senior portion(I did) or the regular portion. The service was excellent as well as friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant. Don P.

1  Thank Donald P
Reviewed August 12, 2012

What more could you ask for on a road trip when you are wanting to avoid another fast food breakfast? My eggs over meduim were perfect, the hash browns were heaven, and the coffee never ending. The family staff was friendly and attentive, but not overbearing or buggy. The place appears to have a loyal following for good reason. I should've had some pie. If you are an epicurean or foodie looking for nouveau cuisine, please pass on Rosie's, they are doing just fine without you.

1  Thank Glen L