“JUMPING IN THE BOWL OF SOUP!”

Twisted Cuban Cafe & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Cuban Cafe & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving authentic Cuban food. Full bar service including wine, beer & cocktails. There is an outdoor patio where you can relax and enjoy a Cuban Mojito. You can dine in or take out and catering is available too. Enjoy our happy hour Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I have driven past this cute restaurant vowing to try it. ARE WE GLAD WE DID!! We walked in and were very warmly greeted by the owner Julio who is very gracious. We decided to try the sandwiches which were huge and delicious!. But they had a soup that day which was wild mushroom--it was so good I felt like jumping in the bowl! I could only eat half of my sandwich--so I got to enjoy the good taste of my sandwich all over again the next day. The atmoshere is fun, and we loved the food. Now we want to try everything else on the menu. Great service and we really felt welcome, even when we left.

1  Thank debandharry

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The best cuban food I have been served, since I visited my family in Miami. Julio met us at the door. We ordered sandwiches, the twisted cuban and the tuna melt on fresh baked bread with garlic aioli. Both were delicious. The iceberg (not my favorite lettuce) salad was loaded with toppings. We enjoyed the lunch so much that we stopped back later in the evening to try the appetizer sampler. A nice combination of the ham croquettes, fried plantains, yuca frita and a unique papas rellenas (mashed potato stuffed with minced beef). Julio remembered us by name.
We will be regulars when we are in the Seattle area.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went to lunch here with a co worker and was impressed with the menu, service and decor of the place. I can't wait to try more from the menu and I am looking forward to enjoying a glass of wine with some girlfriends here. The owner, julio is very nice and makes sure to make his customers feel welcomed without being overbearing or pushy.

2  Thank abutterfly4
Reviewed February 14, 2013

oh forgive me for being picky about what makes a good cuban sandwich. Yes the homemade roll was fresh and good, and I liked the dill pickle. But this sandwich was mundane compared to Paseos, with 2 Seattle locations. It had no kick, and nothing fresh like onions or peppers. and it felt steamed. I ate it all however. I like the cafeteria service

1  Thank NWroamer11
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I enjoy the Cuban style sandwiches at The Twisted Cafe. The Cuban pork sandwiches on homemade are superb.

1  Thank Gayle V