“perfection for a price”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Oasis Spa & Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: At Oasis Spa & Salon, experience is everything. The deep and diverse experience of our professional staff provides our guests with a great experience each and every day. Peaceful, invigorating and rewarding, the Oasis experience rivals any world-class destination resort.Oasis puts the world’s most luxurious and beneficial products and treatments in the hands of highly trained experts in hair, skin, nails and massage.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've been having my hair done here for years, I have also used some other sevices. the staff is friendly and warm and they deliver perfection.
can't say enough good about Tara.....she is fun as well as talented. yay!!! for Tara.

1  Thank pammypoo49

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I treated myself to a facial, body scrub, massage, manicure and pedicure. It was nearly 5 hours of bliss. The people are very friendly, each technician was very skilled. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. It was a true urban oasis!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Relaxing and really wonderful staff... We really enjoyed our time at the spa... we will be going back

Reviewed January 12, 2012

It was a nice place, but the Gold's gym pool is below and the smell of chlorine really bothered me. I am rather chemical sensitive, however.

1  Thank BedouinGal
See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2011

My wife and I went to the Oasis Spa & Salon for a "spa day". We both had a mani, pedi, facial, & massage. We both had an amazing time and were left extremely relaxed. My only complaint is that we took a day off work so that we could enjoy the experience together and we were separated the entire 4.5 hours (hence the 4 stars instead of 5). We could have saved the vacation days and just scheduled them separately. So, overall the experience was wonderful, my only cautionary note is that if you want to share the experience with someone, make sure you repeat that fact to each person you talk to along the way because it somehow got lost between when we made our reservation and when we walked in the door.