See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Stayed here before launching off to our honeymoon in Italy. Beautiful location and fantastic hosts. They were very generous. The breakfast was all home-cooked and delicious. Enjoyed taking the canoe out among the lilies.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank James M
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Gorgeous location in a beautiful B&B on a lake. We stayed in an upstairs room which was really cute and had everything we could possibly need. The hosts Kevin & Susie obviously enjoy hosting guests and are wonderful cooks as well. They gave us great recommendations for wineries and restaurants. We came back to the B&B later in the evening to treats and drinks they had left out for us. Before we left, she took us on a tour of her extensive trillium gardens - we would love to see them in bloom in April. Our only regret is that we did not have enough time to spend just enjoying the B&B.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jean M
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I meant to write this review months ago. My boyfriend and I visited Cottage Lake Gardens Bed and Breakfast in August. Our stay there was absolutely wonderful! Susie and Kevin are extremely kind and accommodating hosts, not to mention excellent cooks. Our room was the Rose Room, which was cozy and romantic. We were greeted by Susie and Kevin with chocolates and port wine. The cable TV was particularly good. The bathroom was lovely with unique green tiling throughout. Susie and Kevin are so knowledgeable about the area and very helpful with advice and directions. We took a canoe around the gorgeous lake, which was peaceful and serene. Such a treat! They even made a special vegan breakfast for my boyfriend each morning. I am not vegan, thank goodness, because their egg dishes were delicious! The only thing that went wrong was by no means Kevin's and Susie's fault, although they apologized profusely. The neighbor's dog relieved itself all over the grass near the lake. The klutz that I am, I stepped right in it. I ended up having to throw out my expensive sandals, sadly. Word to the wise, watch where you step! Otherwise, a perfect experience. Highly recommend. Thank you Susie and Kevin!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Beautiful location on a lake in a spotless B & B. Rooms are extremely comfortable .Suzie and Kevin are warm and welcoming hosts. Excellent breakfasts. Close to wine tasting rooms and a 45 minute drive to Snoqualamie Falls.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2016

My new bride and I decided to visit Woodinville Washington to partake in wine tasting. I searched for a place to stay the night and was fortunate to have found an available room at the Cottage Lake Gardens Bed and Breakfast.

The owners are Kevin and Susie Egan. When I called I spoke with Susie and she was very warm and pleasant so I made a reservation. Susie also provided us with a list of recommended restaurants and directions to various wineries. We felt we were in good hands and cared for.

Having stayed at several B and B’s in the past one doesn’t know what to expect until you arrive. But based on the fact our room, the Garden Room, was on the top floor and had its own private bathroom I was happy with our possibilities.

When we first arrived we were amazed with the beautiful garden surrounding the home which overlooks Cottage Lake. What a beautiful view! Our room was very nice; clean, and included plenty of plush towels in the bathroom and the mattress was very comfortable. The house is decorated with lots of beautiful and unique collectibles which included many books invoking a warm and comforting feeling that a home by a lake would have.

Before we selected a restaurant for our dinner we had a chance to get to know Kevin and Susie. In our opinion we would say they are uniquely qualified to be owners of a B and B. They are both easy going, genuine and very comfortable with guests in their home. Both have great personalities and a sense of humor.

After we returned from the restaurant the home was quiet and from their deck the sun was projecting a spectacular warm and colorful glow upon the lake. It was so peaceful and calming.

If that wasn’t enough presented on their bar was chocolate, brandy and port wine which we couldn’t resist! After a few bites and sips we walked down the stairs to their boat dock where we sat on a bench rocker. We enjoyed the beautiful sunset as we saw jumping fish seeking out insects on the surface of the lake. It was a fabulous ending to a perfect day.

The next morning both Kevin and Susie were up preparing breakfast and the aroma of eggs and hash browns filled the home. We were greeted as if we were close friends. Two other guests joined us for breakfast and it was a joy meeting them as well.

Before we left we took one more tour of the grounds and viewed the lake. Fishermen were trying their luck in the hopes of catching the big fish they have been imagining.

If you plan to visit Woodinville for wine tasting or for any other reason we highly recommend the Cottage Lake Gardens Bed and Breakfast. Once you see the beautiful garden, lake views and meet Kevin and Susie you’ll be impressed.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
cottagelake, Owner at Cottage Lake Gardens Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you so much writing such a beautiful review of our B&B. You both were exceptional guests as well and because of wonderful guests like you, you can see why we enjoy doing the B&B and sharing a little piece of our paradise with others.

Susie & Kevin