“good food and family feeling”
Review of Pasta Nova

Pasta Nova
Ranked #18 of 114 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bellingham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food and family feeling”
Reviewed January 2, 2008

We are planning a family celebration and the restaurant accommodates it perfectly. The wonderful food and friendliness of the place makes it welcoming to all.

The soups are so healthy and tasty and the pasta is scrumptous, not too much cheese in the Italian way. We really enjoy the spirit of the staff and the decor.

It is authentically Italian with the large display case so you can see what you will eat and pick your favorites. This is what we experienced in Italy and have come to love and enjoy. It is always well displayed and we know that the cook is proud of his work.

We recommend it highly.

Hines Family

1 Thank Pastaeaters

Seattle
“A little piece of Europe”
Reviewed December 28, 2007

I love eating here by myself or with friends and family. Whether one or several, I am always made to feel welcome. The food is consistently excellent. The atmosphere is candle-lit relaxed, but not sloppily informal--white linen table cloth look with a changeable white butcher paper table top cover to keep things super clean and simple. Pasta Nova reminds me of dining with friends in Germany. When I want Italian food and a piece of Europe, I eat here. The food is a creative, good-tasting version of whatever you are used to eating when you order a standard Italian dish. I love the salads, and there is bread with garlic olive oil for dipping. It also possible to eat fewer carbs here by ordering the dish with vegetables instead of pasta. The menu is quite flexible. If there is anything lacking, it might be the desserts which are good, but not spectacular. On the other hand, I can seldom eat dessert after one of the excellent meals, so I do not feel any lack in this department. When the weather is warm there is outdoor dining, but outdoors one misses the fabulous odors of the excellent food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Get to know the owner. He'll make sure you're taken care of. Not your run of the mill pasta psuedo med... small...”
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Get to know the owner. He'll make sure you're taken care of. Not your run of the mill pasta psuedo med... small, quaint, clean, stimulating decor, mostly private, quiet. Cool thing about this place is there is no published closing time. They're open til the last customer leaves.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Tiny, really trying to be distinctive and partially succeeding. Fun teeny barlike atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 11, 2007