“Excellent Food; great prices”
Review of Racha Thai Cuisine

Racha Thai Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 113 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We live in Woodinville and go here often because the food is very good and the prices are very inexpensive. The ambience is okay; not great; but not bad either. But the food is why we go there; love to order enough to take some home afterwards.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The soup before the entree was delicious and so were the lettuce rolls.I had the chicken cashew and it was very good.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I am sorry to give this negative review, as we used to enjoy Racha Thai in the years past. I am guessing they have new ownership and a new chef. We ordered the fried spring rolls and calamari for apps and they had no flavor what so ever. Our main dishes were Chicken Phad Thai, and pad see ew with beef. Both were disappointing. The Pad see ew with beef was oily and tasted burned. The chicken phad thai was mediocre at best.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Seattle has a lot of choices for Thai food and I have been to a quite a few of them. In my opinion Racha is among the top tier of Thai restaurants in Seattle. The food is consistently good, service is excellent and ambience is good enough. Their Phad Kee Mao is my favorite followed by Yellow Curry. They seem to have updated menu recently and added things like crab fried rice, which tastes great. My wife is gluten free and they also seem to have enough choices for her. Overall, I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The restaurant is pretty basic but somehow felt good to me. Probably visited 10 times in the last year when in Bothell on business. Love the Fried Rice and Pad See Yew. Also a nice lamb dish on the recent specials menu. Curries not the greatest, but that may be a personal preference. Soups really good.

This was my Go To place when I was dining alone. (As a group we usually visited Pen Thai which appeals to more people who like Amercanized Thai!)

Definitely worth a try, especially if you go with a group and get a chance to try multiple dishes. There will be something in there you like!

As for service, the staff may not speak the best English but that is part of the charm. Makes it feel more authentic to me. Smile and treat thenm like you would like to be treated. You might just find this to be the friendly corner restaurant that you keep going back to for some reason...