“Relaxing atmosphere, great food”
Review of Thai Woodinville

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Woodinville, Washington
“Relaxing atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

When you step in the door, you step into another world. Outside the door, local traffic is snarled in an abundance of freezing rain and blaring car horns. But step into Thai Woodinville, and you are suddenly a thousand miles away. (I am sure they hired a feng shui expert to design the interiors.)

The food has a similar relaxing effect. From the first bite, the texture, flavor, and aroma of the entrees begin melting away any traces of stress.

When we've had a particularly stressful day, we head over to Thai Woodinville for a tasty cure. (Try the Tom Yum soup!)

Visited May 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Good Food and service, composed dining room”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

A nice place to sit down and enjoy a meal. Pleasing, calm dining room. I ordered the Panang Chicken Curry, which was good and also a good value. Worth trying.

• Visited November 2012
Seattle
“Good food at great prices”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We usually order the same thing - Thai Fried Rice and Panang curry. Both are always good whether we eat in or take-out. Prices are great too and we always have enough for a second meal.

• Visited October 2012
Cambridge, Canada
“Not Bad.....Not Great”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

In our home town, we have a couple of fantastic Thai places, so this place had a lot to live up to. My husband and I split the chicken cold rolls - large pieces of cucumber overpowered the overall flavour of the roll which contained thin pieces of cold chicken. We then split the Rama Noodle dish and opted for chicken as our meat of choice. Flavours were good and food was fresh, but a little to much of the peanut sauce covered the dish.

The restaurant does not serve alcholic beverages.

I think this would make a good lunch place, but I wouldn't recommend it for dinner if you are looking for "something a little more".

• Visited July 2012
Bothell, Washington
“Consistent Thai”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I keep going back to Thai Woodinville because their food is consistently good and their service is friendly and attentive. I fancy myself a Thai food fanatic and travel to great lengths to explore Thai restaurants throughout the Seattle area (mainly the East side). I love the personal attention that I get here and the food is authentic and simple. I say this because some Thai restaurants try to get "fancy" and lose their Thai roots in persuit of being different. I search for food that remind me of my childhood growing up in Thailand. The decorations and ambiance are simple and the restaurant is clean and inviting. The menu is typical of most Thai restaurants.

• Visited July 2012