“Just OK”

Italianissimo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Italianissimo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 156th
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My wife and I went recently to IR for dinner and overall it was OK. The place itself really lacks atmosphere. We were in the large room on the right when you come in and it looked like a hospital room with tables, not really our conception of an Italian restaurant (and yes we have been to Italy many times and I am European.) The service was overall very good. The food itself while decent was nothing to die for. We started with a nice prosecco. My wife had the caesar salad which was pretty good. I had a tomota salad that had really no taste: little dressing (I had to ask for more) and the tomato itself was crunchy (IOW not rippe.) I had then the lasagna which was nothing special and my wife had the multicolored pasta dish which she found decent. We shared a tiramisu and had espressos which were both good. Overall the food was just OK but they really need to give more (Italian) character to this place.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is really a hidden gem in the Seattle-area. In an otherwise non-descript Woodinville strip shopping block is a great Italian restuarant. The pastas are great, the meats/veal fantastic, and the service is superb. Dessert is great too.. in fact, I try and sneak in here for dinner every time I come West to visit my father.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We rate ourselves as fairly good cooks and like to try some restaurants to seek out new tastes etc.The food quality was poor, the caesar salad was just thrown together and tasteless, the squid tasted bunrt we did finish our meals

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The Filet Mignon is to die for. The pizza is just like you'd get in Italy (thin crusted and not overdone). Soups are out of this world. Now that we no longer live five minutes away, we will miss Italianissmo a lot. Wonderful staff as well. Highest reccomendations.

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed out visit here. We showed up at 7pm without reservation and were treated very well. Waiter was great and had a very pleasing comedic air about him. Wine list was very nice offering great range and price points. They even had some 1/2 bottles which is nice. Menu had many traditional Italiab staples, but also had some flair in special dishes. Well done!