“Food FOR Wine!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Jenks, OK
“Food FOR Wine!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This place is a hidden jewel. It is on the far side of a strip mall in the wine tasting area in Woodinville, WA. Very small place but great outdoor deck to dine. The owner/chef is a young 25 "kid" who knows how to cure meats and put great meals together centered around whatever wine you want to drink. You can buy wine there our bring your own "no corking fees". We told them just to bring us lunch that we would love and they sure did. Walk past the place in the front called Purple Café and fine this place. It is so worth your time! Prices were very reasonable as well. Don't miss it when in the Woodinville area wine tasting!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TandLJenks_OK

Seattle, Washington
“6 stars”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

OK I'm partial to small places to begin with but this place is tiny. july saturday lunch outside. shade or sun as you wish. Everything here is hand made except the cheese. Chef Jason is awesome. Brought my own rose but all the local wine is super reasonable... looks like same price as the tasting rooms. Bacon jam on toast for an amuse bouche. Sous vide pork gyros and awesome lamb burger for the lunch. Chef made the visit super personal and hence the + stars for this up and coming import from the bay area. We're glad he is here.

• Visited July 2013
“Delicious food and good wines by the glass”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We found this little place when other top rated Woodinville restaurants were booked and would have meant a one hour wait to get in.
This bistro is just around the corner from the Purple Cafe. It specializes in catering but the manager recently decided to expand their focus to sit down patrons. It is a small space.
There is a limited menu of appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts. They also do a prix fix option of the chef's choice of appetizer, entree and dessert for $30. The manager/chef asks if you have any food allergies or foods you don't like. We gambled on this option. They didn't have any non-meat options but I consented to a steak. The appetizer was a generous sampling of three kinds of hummus and their in-house made pita bread. Delicious. The entree was a New York steak over a bed of mashed potatoes and a small side of asparagus. The steak was cooked perfectly.
The dessert was a fried doughnut pastry with a glaze of a maple coffee syrup. It was tasty but maybe too many carbs after the pita bread, potatoes and a brioche roll. I would have preferred the chocolate custard option on the menu.
My only suggestions would be to get rid of the wrinkly tablecloths and replace with pressed white cloths or no cloths at all. Flowers or candles on the table would be a nice addition.
The overhead fluorescent lighting is very harsh for dinner patrons. I'm not sure how they can fix this without remodeling the space to make the dining area separate from the kitchen.
I think we would come back or order one of their take-out picnics if we attend a St. Michelle concert.
My husband ordered a glass of their Tuscan red wine. He liked it and will try to find the label. I had a glass of Prosecco and a glass of Pinot Gris. Both were very good.

This place hasn't been discovered or even advertised yet as a bistro. I think it's worth trying out if you can't get into the Purple Cafe without a long wait.

Seattle, WA
“Looking for something NEW in Woodinville? - This is the Place!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Looking for something new in Woodinville? - This is the Place! Le Petit Terrior not only has it's own little corner of Woodinville (around the corner from Purple) it will deliver food to the winery tasting rooms while you are wine tasting! Next to Lachini, William Church, Trust, Sparkman and Dellile, they will make your order and deliver while your wine tasting.

I hired LPT to cater a party at Bookwalter but the picture you see is from a wine tasting at Lachini where they delivered some small plates. They specialize in Charcuterie, that means smoked pork sausages. They also make the best (and only) Bacon jelly I've ever had.

I also love this place for Breakfast. Next time you want to impress a few friends call in advance order some small plates and have they deliver to a near by tasting room, you will be impressed. Or buy a bottle of wine and bring it with you to their dinning room!

• Visited October 2012