“Great Activity”

Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We're SERIOUS... About PLAY! Just 30 minutes from Seattle, the Aerial Adventure Park at Redhook provides thrilling outdoor climbing experiences with a variety of challenging obstacles, traverse activities, and ziplines. Our course is designed for adventurers of ALL skill levels, and may even help you discover your inner ninja. Additionally, Adventura Consulting offers team-building activities and experience-based learning support to organizations looking for innovative ways to build cooperation and camaraderie among colleagues. Advance reservations required.
Bellingham, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Activity”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

What great way to spend a summer afternoon. The staff is friendly, helpful, and safety conscious, without being overbearing or taking away from the experience at all. You spend 2½ hours 45' off the ground, walking on wires, slacklines, ropes, and a variety of other challenges, right along the river and behind the Red Hook Brewery.

It's a unique experience where kids can match, or exceed the adults capabilities. The day we were there, a number of kids were making their way around the course, with little or no apprehension. It's a great family outing for kids 8 and up, or a good place to come to terms with a fear of heights in complete safety.

It doesn't look like a serious exertion, but some muscles will be sore the next day.

We already have tickets to go again.

The food (and beer) at Redhook is worth stopping for on your way back to the car or bike.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank scott s

Seattle, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“had a blast!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

upon arriving I though this was going to be weak. took a little long to actually get up to the course but once we got up there had a great time. Staff was great and while they supervised you dont feel over watched if that makes sense. you are free to roam the course at your leisure.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Devin K
Tacoma, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Who knew I, too, would blush”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I took my entire work team to Adventura to celebrate several great successes and to enjoy an afternoon of fun together. I told them in advance that the most entertaining part of our adventure would be watching me deal with my terrible fear of heights - and I was right! Our guides - Bucky and Alexander - were patient and supportive. I'm grateful that they gave me space to get acclimated while nudging me to go past my comfort zone. However, the funniest memory from the day occured when Alexander - who is probably young enough to be my son - coaxed me into trying to step from one platform to another while keeping my original foot planted. He wanted me to learn to trust the harness and be comfortable dangling in the air. So, I gingerly stepped out from the platform, keeping the other foot planted. But, given my short legs I wasn't able to make it work. In my embarrassment, I blurted out "But, I can't spread my legs that far!" My team - all women - shouted in laughter and poor Alexander began to blush. At the time I didn't realize what I had said. But, after the trip that I realized what my anxiety-addled state had done to me Then I began to blush! We had all had a blast at Adventura and I would strongly encourage people to take their families or work groups!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank LibbyC253
Seattle, Washington
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This was a birthday party for my 12 year old son. Him and 2 other 12 year olds spent the afternoon climbing the ropes, swinging and sip lining. . The instructors were excellent and the boys had a great time. I would highly recommend this as a team building exercise for work colleagues, soccer ( or any other) teams, partners. Safety is their number one priority and they take care of this thoroughly. What a great experience!

Visited June 2011