“Awesome Place To Eat/Get Entertained/Shop”

Molbak's Greenhouse and Nursery
Ranked #1 of 6 Shopping in Woodinville
Kirkland, Washington
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Awesome Place To Eat/Get Entertained/Shop”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I go for specialty items at least once a month. And of course the plants are to die for. The food is very tasty at the cafe too. Recently we watched a band, Robbie Christmas Trio, play music there which was just wonderful. They also have workshops on how to do things and portraits taken there for different seasons. Just a great place all around. Just beware of the crowds on the weekends...and don't miss Christmas season...you'll never leave!!!

Visited August 2014

Seattle, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great place to hang out and shop all day! I could get lost in there!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I really enjoy going to Molbak's. Their prices might be a bit high, but you can't beat their assortment and quality. Also, they have some very knowledgeable staff regarding their plants and trees. I've had numerous questions over the years that they have either helped me with, or pointed me in the right direction. I haven't made it to one of their plant clinics yet, but hope to in the future. I also love to shop from their gift store. I could get lost in there!

Visited May 2014
Olympia, Washington
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Love the Cafe”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Molbak`s is too expensive for plants I think. However, the staff is super friendly and the whole place is lovely to walk around, and buy plants, because you will fall in love with some plants, they are all so gorgeous. I also reviewed the CAFE, someone mistyped the name. Anyhow, they make the BEST grilled veggie, and grilled salmon sandwich. Omg, it is so good, have had it many, many times... :-)))))

Visited June 2014
Whidbey Island, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Bad experience in cafe”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I have spent thousands of dollars at Molbak's over the years, and usually love visiting there. On a recent visit however, we had a very bad experience in the restaurant. My daughter-in-law wasn't feeling well, so she sat at our table after lunch (she was still sipping her drink) to rest. It was also her birthday that day, and I wanted to take my little granddaughter shopping for a gift for her mommy. We were gone maybe 15 minutes, and my daughter-in-law said she had been asked to leave the table to make room for other diners. Her face was white as a sheet (from her illness), and she was very, very upset. Granted, the the person asking her to leave didn't know it was her birthday, but my daughter-in-law did mention she was not feeling well. We will still shop there, as I am not one to hold a grudge. Plus, their plants and gifts are amazing - and I have always had wonderful previous shopping/dining experiences. But PLEASE Molbaks - change your policy in the cafe. You never know the full story about why someone may need to sit for a few more minutes than your "policy" allows. We felt that we had been treated very rudely, after purchasing a full lunch (plus wine), plants, gifts, and merchandise, as well as being loyal customers for decades.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Alohagirl1017
Woodinville, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Molbaks”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I love Molbaks! I have been shopping here for years! I can't imagine not having Molbaks in Woodinville. I love coming here year round. It is a first class shopping/dining experience!

Visited November 2013