“Great burgers”

Teddys Bigger Burgers
Ranked #20 of 114 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Amazing burgers, shakes, and fries. A nice change of pace from the fast food burger. Teddy's only uses prime ingredients to make delicious food. Costs a little more, but well worth it. Try the sweet potato fries or tater tots.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Generous portions, perfectly cooked with an excellent selection of toppings. I avoid the house special sauce- its Hawaiian edge is a bit sweet for my taste.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is my favorite indulgence burger in the Seattle area. I do not go terribly often only because when I do my burger of choice is the #4 combo the Monster Double (10oz) which consists of two 5oz patties. I always add cheddar cheese, hold the onions and tomatoes and add either garlic or spicy seasoning to the fries. The burgers have more of a home cooked bbq style taste vs. bland fast food bleh and the Teddy's sauce definitely makes the burger.

For comparison I have eaten at Five Guys and did enjoy it (and would go back) but out of the two I would take a Teddy's burger no doubt.

The decor is Hawaiian (it's a Hawaiian franchise) with colorful murals and pictures and a surfing video on loop playing on the tvs. Only once have I tried one of their milk shakes and it was fantastic.

All in all WAY better than any fast food type burger/chain not quite back yard burger but makes up for it with the sauce and consistency. Price is a little high but then again i'm sure so are the calories further making it a once a month tops for me.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

They do make a nice burger, a thicker slab of meat than most fast food type places, and they will cook it to order (ie meduim rare). Taste is very good, but it doesn't beat Red Mill, Carl's Jr, Fat Burger or 5 Guys, all of which are cheaper.Decor style is Hawaiian malt shopish, sort of like an Island Fat Burger. The garlic fries are very good and plentiful, but again, 5 Guys cajun fries are a better deal.They do have tarter sauce, which I consider mandatory for fries and thus a plus. I liked the food, but at their price point I'd go elsewhere.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I heard the burgers are the best around, and I was not disappointed. I always add one of their creamy, delicious milkshakes to my meal. The burgers here are worth a trip to Woodinville if you don't live nearby.