Auberge de Seattle, French Country Inn
$319
$289
$143
Hampton.com
Aunt Louise's Secret BnB Hostel(Woodinville)(Great Value!)
$175
Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast(Woodinville)(Great Value!)
$174
$194
$200
Country Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell(Bothell)(Great Value!)
$162
$145
$110
$107
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2010

My boyfriend and I just finished a delightful Getaway Package at L'Auberge Edge of Seattle Inn. We found it a great value...two nights and the French Regional Cooking Classes. The class was so much fun..lots of laughing and talking among the Chef and the other student chefs like us...and then the accommodations were great too. Fresh flowers in the room, original art work and luxurious furnishings and even was surprised by the turn down service. Loved the dessert in the evening...found the suite super clean, private with the heated floor throughout which was sooo nice. Wish we had that at home...such a pleasure to walk on the warm floor. The room was decorated with a French country motif and the Jacuzzi was amazing to use. We felt so relaxed and content after wards. The French Continental breakfast was more than I was expecting...everything was home made and fresh...all just like what I remember from my trip to France. It was so yummy! The orange wine was very good too...We drank it all up. I would recommend this small B&B Inn to others who are searching for a romantic getaway close to Seattle. The ambiance they created gave me the feeling of being in a secluded hide-away in France! We loved it and would gladly return soon!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nal123
Reviewed February 7, 2010

We have traveled fairly extensively and prefer to stay in bed and breakfasts where possible. I had seen a lot of reviews for L'Auberge; everyone raved about the ambience, food, luxuries,and location so we booked a get-away for a night. The location is nice, very secluded, and I could see how lovely it would be in the warmer months. We checked in at the main house and it was really beautiful. I had high hopes at that point. We were directed to the path to our room and told where to park. The hostess met us in the room and told us about the bed and breakfast. She was welcoming and friendly. I was given the registration papers to fill out and they included a COMPLETE inventory of the room and bathroom. It was pretty amazing, to say the least.
The room was done in an eclectic style which reminded me of a guest room in a home where everything that didn't have a place in the rest of the house was put. There were stuffed animals on top of the bookcase. The book case was filled with well-read and tatty-looking paperbacks, not many newer ones. The decorative pillows on the bed were flat and looked sad. There were plastic or silk flower garlands on top of the furniture. There was a second bed, a twin, which was set up in the closet. We were told to put our bag on that, on some plastic protective pads. There were some robes and night garments, including an old houseress that my grandmother would have worn, hanging in the closet.
The bathroom was spacious and the floor was heated. It was advertised that the tile floors were heated but only the hall and bath were, not the bedroom. There was a jetted tub in the bath. Surrounding the tub were half-used bottles of shampoo and conditioner and sample bottles from other hotels. The hostess had supplied the bathroom with many amenities but I was hesitant to use them because of the inventory list I had received. The towels in the bathroom, which I assumed were for the guests' use, were worn and badly frayed on the ends and edges with strings hanging down and were not in any way matching. They looked like rags.
I had read that the food was wonderful at L'Auberge. The hostess asked if we had eaten but did not offer the dessert that other guests had raved about. She showed us the refrigerator which held coffee and breakfast supplies. There was cold cereal available but just a tiny pitcher of milk, not enough for one, let alone two. She said she would bring our sweet breads while we were out. In the morning we made coffee in the pot in the room. The basket of breakfast breads had been placed in the refrigerator. In it were two stale croissants, some fruit bread that was hard, and two absolutely inedible almond cookies of some sort that were hard as a rock. It was the worst breakfast in a bed and breakfast that I have ever had.
We were very disappointed in L'Auberge. I felt it did not live up to either the advertising or the reviews and wondered who had written them. I would not stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple