“Purple is The New Gold”

Purple Cafe and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Purple Cafe and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 145th St.
Description: Purple Café and Wine Bar pairs a global wine selection with a menu that combines classic American styles with seasonal Northwest ingredients..
New York City, New York
“Purple is The New Gold”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I recently had an amazing meal at The Purple Cafe In Woodinville WA. From start to finish, the entire experience was off the charts. We sat outside on a beautiful summer night. The ambiance, service, wine, and especially the food, were all outstanding. From the baked brie to the purple chopped salad to the tagliatelle with crab and mushrooms, it was a one of a kind memorable meal. Too bad we live in the northeast. Would love to return some day.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank juniorjam

cleveland
“Great food. Great reunion”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We met a childhood friend who I had not seen in 57 years. It was a very nice reunion accompanied by very good food. We all selected the pick two for $13. I had the blta and purple chopped salad, excellent. Everyone enjoyed the meal and we were left alone to talk for almost three hours. Wonderful!!!

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Green with envy”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

"Green with envy". Why? Because I wish this restaurant was in my home town. There were a number of things I appreciated at Purple. First off, our server poured our water immediately and left a bottle for us to serve ourselves when needed. So many restaurants leave you hanging in this regard but not here. I'm always suspecting of large water pitchers sitting around at waiters' stations. These bottles left at the tables all have stoppers on them. A small point, but one that's an important sanitary issue for me. On to the food. Everything was absolutely delicious, from the creamy pesto pasta which we had with the tomato soup (awesome), to the BLTA sandwich, not your regular BLT, but with avocado added, and on soft focaccia bread, served with a tasty garden salad with requested balsamic vinigrette dressing. Setting for this eatery is upscale, but not pretentious. Hostess was cheerful and our server was professional and prompt in every respect. Will certainly keep this place in mind for my next visit to this area.

• Visited August 2013
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Charming Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Quaint and lovely Café. Among the many tasting bars along the road in Woodinville it was a very well run establishment. There were many wines to choose from along with beer for our party. The food was well prepared and delicious. The menu offered an excellent choice of options. Everyone at our table chose different items and each was happy with the dish including sharing of appetizer and desserts. The atmosphere was lovely, the décor very well done, and the efficient staff made the experience memorable and enjoyable.
The Café & Wine Bar was more than expected in terms of service, quality of meal, and ambiance. It made for a great casual evening with family.

• Visited July 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Not a big deal restaurant”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have read the reviews of this place which is why we went. I'm not sure what the big deal is. To start, we showed up on a Tuesday evening at 7:30 with a reservation for 5. No table was available. After 20 minutes they set up a made up table on their patio which is essentially the parking lot. We spent the evening looking at an large SUV. Had I wanted to tailgate, I could have done it much cheaper. The waitstaff was good though. The wine list was wanting considering they are in wine country as there are few good, affordable bottles. The food was OK, I've had better so, again, I'm not seeing where the rave reviews come from. It's a happening spot but the reason is questionable.

• Visited July 2013