“Yummy!”

Purple Cafe and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Purple Cafe and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 145th St.
Description: Purple Café and Wine Bar pairs a global wine selection with a menu that combines classic American styles with seasonal Northwest ingredients..
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stopped here for lunch between wineries. It was a beautiful day to sit on the patio, and the lunch was divine. Great stop!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Although wine tasting is great fun, at some point you need something substantial to eat! Adjacent to the tasting rooms you will find Purple Cafe and Wine Bar. Our food was tasty and well prepared. Our table enjoyed the house special risotto, a white balsamic chicken and arugula pizza, and a killer roast beef sandwich! Our server, Ben, was very attentive without hovering. When you are hard at work tasting delicious Washington State wines, take a break and enjoy a great lunch at Purple Cafe and Wine Bar!

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite to eat and they didn't disappoint. Had the Farmers Lunch with just enough to satisfy my craving for great cheeses, procuitto, fruit and baguette. Would return if I was ever in this area again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to this restaurant twice and really enjoyed it both times. The dishes are tasty and fresh, and the wine is sure to have something you'll find interesting. We has wines by the glass both times because we wanted to taste as many wines as we could. Purples wine flight menu is a great way to get a taste of wines you may know, and a few you've never tasted. I had the meat loaf my first visit, and the chopped salad with steak the second and both were delicious and satisfying. Make sure you save room for dessert, too!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We liked the wine bar last time and tried brunch this time but it was so so.
First of all we called in advance to reserve a table for 7.
When we got there our table was not ready and waited for seating
nevertheless here were a lot of available tables inside.
I had a Croque Madame but it was not quite.
I grew up in Paris and I won't call it Croque Madame.
It was just a sourdough baguette sandwich with smoked ham in it.
I ordered my egg over medium but it came as over easy.
We planned to have Mother's day brunch at the purple cafe but we cancelled it immediately.
We may be back for the wine bar but we deleted this place from our brunch list.

1  Thank osakamt