my husband and i stayed at teh willows lodge in mid august 2009 and enjoyed out stay immensely. the lodge is well appointed and very elegant without feeling stuffy. it would be a great place for a gathering for business or family fun times. our room was large and well appointed with a great outdoor seating area/balcony. we got a good quotes on the hotel's own website and via tripadvisor. the bed was to die for. and the bath area huge. we also had a lovely sitting area and fireplace. even french press coffee in the room. the meal in the hotel restaurant was very nice, if maybe a bit too much/too rich. we over ordered!
the area is part rural and part suburb... nice drives and walks around the area seemed possible though we opted to stay at the hotel. wineries abound. there is a brewery next door to the hotel that has a fun tour with free tasting, and a cafe if you want a yummy casual bite. the grounds of the hotel are nice with wandering paths, natural flora and fauna etc. the world famous herb farm restaurant on the property uses produce and herbs from the gardens around the hotel. there is also a spa, along with an out door jacuzzi that is free for use by guests. no pool, but that is the only thing i can think of that would be anything approximating a complaint. it would lend itself to couples visits and family time too.
don't miss the italian linens, kitchen and housewares store in woodinville next to rose's antiques (rose's didn't offer real antiques, more repros; not a great store) the italian store was really neat. chateau st. michelle is also a nice place near by. car seems necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 110 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside Lounge, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Tuesday-Saturday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville