We booked a room to celebrate our wedding, just for the two of us, a week after the actual wedding. At the check in we were pleasantly surprised with room upgrade. We've got the best room in a house. Thank you for that !!!
The stuff was incredibly attentive and helpful throughout our stay.
I made a mistake at the restaurant by ordering duck, which I craved for months, the server did his best by explaining what it was going taste like, .....
and I still ordered it hoping it was going to be crispy... And it wasn't,,, exactly as the server told. Oh me.....
I can't say that the atmosphere at the restaurant was super romantic, but it was pleasant. I also need to add that I'm not a big fan of Victorian style (to be specific ... of floral patterns on upholstered furniture). this said, if you are you will totally enjoy the seating along the wall with windows.
Bathtub was nice so were bubbles.
I'd like to let other guests know that if you are like us..... 5'9 and taller it is a bit tight to fit two people in one bathtub
I absolutely don't see why some other reviewers were complaining about the lack of privacy at the toilet area. There is a sliding door, you can totally choose to close it or not.
Also if you are looking for exclusively romantic atmosphere here is what you need to know.
The setting of the living room has a corporate feel to it. The couch in front of the fireplace and the chairs made me feel like its a business trip a bit.
Loved the big windows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville