Was looking for a close weekend getaway from Seattle and we found it! Staff was very attentive and accommodating and the locating is ideal for a walking tour for wine tasting to well over a dozen wineries. If they could improve one thing it would be to increase the water temperature in the shower, other than that great quiet room and attentive staff along with superb food at Barking Frog Restaurant on the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville