From the moment we checked in (with a glass of merlot offered!) until we left, we couldn't have asked for more. The hotel is warm and welcoming, as is the staff. The facitilites are beautiful, and close to wineries, breweries and restaurants. It's also only about a half hour drive into Seattle. Our room was beautiful. It was on the second floor of the main building, over looking the gardens in the back (where there is a walking path and bike trail). The room had a fireplace and balcony, and was spacious and quiet. There is a restaurant just downstairs that offers wine, snacks, cheese platters and more serious food if you're hungry. Just across from the main bldg are 2 more upscale restaurants (the Barking Frog and HerbFarm). We were originally going to The Barking Frog, but cancelled because we didn't want such a serious meal after a long day (we went to the Purple Cafe instead, about 3 blocks from the hotel).
Based on some of the other reviews regarding the bathroom, there is visual privacy, but I can understand if people are not completely comfortable with each other, that there may be an issue. We laughed and were fine!
ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY... I can't recommend this hotel enough, and want to return in July.
LOVED OUR STAY... and would and have already recommended it to several friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville