“Great burgers at an affordable price”

Forecasters Public House
Ranked #24 of 113 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 15, 2009

After taking the Red Hook Tour, it was lunchtime and my boyfriend and I were hungry. The wait for our table was about 20 minutes and then the wait for our food was about another 30 minutes. But that's expected since the restaurant was quite packed around that time.

One of the key things to know about the burgers here is that the patties are HUGE! That was one of the first things I noticed about them. Especially since it was so big, it was difficult for me to fully bite it while eating. But it was appetizing. My boyfriend and one of the new friends we made on the tour also enjoyed the ESB Burgers.

So, should plan to be in the area and looking for cheap eats, Forecaster Public House is something I would greatly recommend. Especially the burgers.

Reviewed October 1, 2009

Great gnocchi - kind of a great surprise for a brewpub. Nachos good & huge - get half order. Brat and pulled pork sandwich also good. Tour for $1. Includes 4-5 small beers and a souvenir glass. No kids after 9 pm on Fri and Sat.

Reviewed February 11, 2009

Pub grub w/excellent soups....in summer - ride your horse and hitch outside and a 5gal bucket of water is avail for the beast - take tour of the brewery (Red Hook) while your there.