“Great beer, poor food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer, poor food”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Came here with family that was visiting from out of town for an early dinner. The beer and atmosphere are great!!! I was very disappointed with the food; we ordered burgers, a cuban sandwich and a bratwurst. The burgers were ok, the sandwich was soggy and bland.

This place is a great happy hour hang out place with emphasis on the beers.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Beer! Beer! Beer!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Good beer and lively atmosphere. The service moved along well and you can get full from appetizers.

• Visited June 2012
Mercer Island, Washington
“OK food but great beer!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

The food was just OK and it can get quite busy after the tours but the beer selection was good!

Visited December 2011
Ashburn
“Seemed like it should be on campus”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Of course the beer is good - and in fact the food was very good - fresh and tasty. However the layout and decor was more like a college bar than a good pub

Visited November 2011
Chilliwack, Canada
“Don't do it!!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We were in Seattle for a romantic weekend and took a drive to Woodinville...We were hungry so decided to check this out...
As soon as we walked in I should have taken the first clue from the girl at the reception...she was so busy yawning that she didn't ever look at us or say anything...
I then went to the washrooms and it was very dirty. I was having a bad feeling about it and told my husband. I ordered the clam chowder and house salad and asked her if it came with bread..She said yes. My husband got the california burger. We each got a different beer.
Our food came and my soup was luke warm and there was one little dried out piece of a white baguette on top of the salad. It was hardly bigger than a crouton...I thought they forgot the bread so I asked the girl and showed her how dried out it was...She took it from me and said that is how their bread is....She them brought mr 3 pieces that were just as dried out as the last one....The salad was so wilted and browned I hardly ate any of it...
My husbands bun was so soggy on the bottom and the guacamole was not fresh...
The beer was good but don't eat there!!! Go next door to the barking frog instead...We walked over there and I sure wish we would have eaten there...

• Visited August 2011