“Very Good Chicken”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I'm SOOOOOO glad that I discovered Ezell's! Wish I had known about this place ages ago. Food is good and staff is awesome and fast!! Wish there were places to sit though! That would be awesome! My feeling is that the owners should buy out that other chicken place just down the street and that way....there would be places to sit.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Is that good or bad? If you like your chicken highly seasoned (and salty), stick with KFC, which is 1/2 block down the street. So how is Ezell's? For me, the plain chicken was a little under-seasoned for my taste. I have also tried the spicy, which comes across to my taste buds as slightly hot, but again not seasoned enough. The good part is that the coating is super crunchy on the outside, with juicy chicken inside. The fries are crinkle cut, but nothing special- same goes for the slaw. You can buy a bottle of Fargo grape or orange soda if that's your thing. There is no place to sit, so hope you live nearby before it steams in the car. If you could put a little KFC seasoning with this crunchy magic, I would be a groupie...

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had a fried chicken hankering so we thought we would give this place a try. The spicy fried chicken was very, very good. Moist and tender on the inside and just spicy enough with the amazing crunchy batter. There was some faint smokiness in the flavor that was nice. We also tried some spicy gizzards and they were great too. The rolls are sweet and a welcome alternative to the usual biscuits at other places. The slaw was really nice and the potato salad was enjoyable. We want to try the beans next visit but not sure which to substitute - maybe just get all 3. Also need to try the desert next trip.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

It was o.k. I did not think the flavors for the chicken were that great. A little greasy too. They are conveniently located in Woodinville near the McDonalds.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Been going to Ezells for years in Seattle. This location is good but I like Seattle better. Don't bother with the fries just stick to the chickem. If you like gizzards they got those too.