“must stop for beer!”

Old Schoolhouse Brewery
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Winthrop
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: This family-friendly, riverside brewery and gastropub serves a plethora of award-winning beers that perfectly compliment our delicious, local food. Nestled in the foothills of the North Cascades National Park, this destination brewery is a gem of a discovery in every season. We regularly feature live music and are the thriving heartbeat of the Methow Valley. At OSB, our focus is on quality ingredients--the choicest hops, perfectly malted grains, and our famously delicious Winthrop water, all overseen by our award winning Head Brewer, Kyle Koger. At OSB, we are more than just about the beer. We bring the community together, so authentic connections can be made. Come discover for yourself! While you're here, be sure to say hi to our new owners--Jacob, Nathan & Troy! We can't wait to get to know you. Cheers--" A full list of where we sell our ales outside of the Methow Valley can be found on our website.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The beer is excellent and the atomosphere is really fun. We ate dinner here twice during our 4 night stay. My personal favorite was the hoolihan stout, but my husband will argue the IPA is the best! Great friendly staff as well...stop by!

There are newer reviews for Old Schoolhouse Brewery

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It was a Saturday night and the locals were about as well as a fantastic band playing live! Being vegetarians we both ordered the Black Bean Burger and let me tell you that was one of the best burgers I have had!! It was really good... The staff was pleasant and the atmosphere was fun...Would definitely go again if we are in the area. Reasonably priced too...

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had the best nachos ever. It was a huge serving with fresh, light chips and lots of cheese. The service was excellent and its right by the river.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

asked around after getting our room for the night...headed to the schoolhouse and wasnt disappointed. had live music outside on deck and my mom said it was the best meal she had on the whole trip...was nice weather and good food. a great end to the second day of our cascade loop road trip. A+

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great crafted beers and solid pub food.
Nice wait staff and great service. I go here every year when I am in Winthrop. It's a fun place. Good outside or inside seating, and some live music on selected nights.