“Good, dependable American fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverside Grill

Riverside Grill
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Winthrop
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, WA
“Good, dependable American fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stopped here with our family during our vacation to Winthrop. The food was quite good: burgers with great fries and chicken fingers that were well cooked in clean oil. The two very busy waitresses did their best with a very crowded room. Their job was made mch hard by the fact that the food, while good, was very slow. There were moments when the customers were all looking at each other over our empty tables. We'd go again, but not if already very hungry.

• Visited August 2012
Thank Dr.TMac

Duvall, Washington
“Great cooks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

The pizza was real good, the breakfast was good, and the staff were very friendly. I will return! Really the best place to eat in Winthrup.

Visited August 2012
Seattle
“Slow service and ok food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stopped in here during a fly fishing weekend. Service was very slow. When I got the menu, I was surprised at the limited selection for breakfast. There was no pancakes, waffles, etc. I ordered the ham & cheese omelet. It was good but the hash browns didn't taste fully cooked. It took longer than expected to get the meal even though there were only 4 other people in the restaurant. Price was ok.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank PeteMSeattle
Apex, North Carolina, USA
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were looking for a substantial breakfast that would hold us through a morning hike and the drive along the North Cascade Highway. We were surprised at the lack of pancakes and waffles BUT the egg dishes were great! I had scrambled eggs with avocado and tomato - delicious! The avocado was perfectly ripe and there was just enough tomato to make it interesting without overwhelming the eggs. Husband had omelette which he was very happy with and we both loved the hash browns. Picky daughter got bacon and biscuits - bacon was thick cut and cooked perfectly. Nice & crispy. Good coffee and friendly service made it the perfect start to our day. I'd definitely go back again.

Visited July 2012
Bothell, Washington
“Not good!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Not good at all. Sat down then realized the table was dirty. The waitress wiped it then put the same menus and napkins and silver ware back on the table. So the food came my wife got the cod sandwich and she liked it. My burger on the other hand was burnt on the outside and raw inside. Waitress came over and asked if food was good. I told her it was terrible and raw. She didn’t offer a new burger and then expected me to pay for it. I asked to see Manager but Manager was not in. I told for the burger and she took it off the bill. This place is not worth it.

• Visited July 2012