“Great breakfast!”

Riverside Grill
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Winthrop
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were looking for a substantial breakfast that would hold us through a morning hike and the drive along the North Cascade Highway. We were surprised at the lack of pancakes and waffles BUT the egg dishes were great! I had scrambled eggs with avocado and tomato - delicious! The avocado was perfectly ripe and there was just enough tomato to make it interesting without overwhelming the eggs. Husband had omelette which he was very happy with and we both loved the hash browns. Picky daughter got bacon and biscuits - bacon was thick cut and cooked perfectly. Nice & crispy. Good coffee and friendly service made it the perfect start to our day. I'd definitely go back again.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Not good at all. Sat down then realized the table was dirty. The waitress wiped it then put the same menus and napkins and silver ware back on the table. So the food came my wife got the cod sandwich and she liked it. My burger on the other hand was burnt on the outside and raw inside. Waitress came over and asked if food was good. I told her it was terrible and raw. She didn’t offer a new burger and then expected me to pay for it. I asked to see Manager but Manager was not in. I told for the burger and she took it off the bill. This place is not worth it.

1  Thank Paul j
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a delicious meal of ribs at the Riverside Grill. Our waitress was very pleasant, and the price was right. This was a special so the ribs may not be on the regular menu.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We always like to eat here we drive from winthrop to have dinner.The prices are great and you get alot of food. The also have bands weve only been there for one but we had fun.

Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Liked the juicy lamb burger, the cheeseburger tasted of stale fat and was somewhat insubstantial especially given the price.
Decor tries for rustic but the cheap and uncomfortable tables don't really fit in.
About what I expected for winthrops touristy main street
Pretty sure you can do better elsewhere in town