Mt Gardner Inn
AbbyCreek Inn(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Hotel Rio Vista(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
$114
Methow River Lodge & Cabins(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
$118
Orbitz.com
Sun Mountain Lodge(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
$153
$148
  • Pool
Chewuch Inn & Cabins(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
$105
Official Site
$69
$81
$78
$64
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewspartridgeminute walkdirect tvin townpet friendly roomdefinitely stay here againarrowleaf bistrowonderful hostslovely roomcascade loopstayed longerwithin walking distancegreat place to staybed was comfortablewine glassesblues festivalpedestrian bridge
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This is the only establishment I will choose to stay at. Great rooms and friendly people. If you plan to be staying in the area you will want to stay with Mt Gardner. Out of the 5 other places my wife and I called this was the least costly and the best looking place we found. Checkout was at 11 and there was no hassle from housekeeping when we left at 10:45 (we have had places pound on our door at 8:30)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank BMendall
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Just returned from a girls week-end here and cannot say anything but nice about the stay. We were upgraded without asking and allowed to check in early. Alison was most pleasant and accommodating. The room was spotless and warm. Chose this place because of the good reviews so thought I would add another one to the group!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank DebbieT1951
Reviewed January 24, 2014

the room was very clean and smelled had all the amenities one could want.. the shampoos and such were all "green" which i appreciate, tho getting my hair lathered was more of a challnge. i am not used to using green. to contact the friendly and helpful management after a certin hour one must go outside and around the small building to the phone which a person in a wheelchair could NOT have reached. our problem was that the fold out bed was not made and we did not see any sheets. it was just accidently overlooked and fixed within moments of us calling.(they were not 2 bed room available when we called, so a room with a pull out couch was fine.). the location was great, close enough to walk to town. the quality for the price was excellent.it had a nice outdoor space which we used for looking at the wildlife.and thegorgeous view of the mountains.. altho we were on the highway we heard no noise.it was a great place and i recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank geejay564
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is the 4th or 5th year I've spent at the Mount Gardner Inn to kick off my Christmas holiday and cross country ski season. I love the luxury of the rooms; they are cozy with high quality linens and furnishings. I ski a lot and need a peaceful, comfortable place to relax when I'm not skiing. MGI is just the place at a great price.

Greg and Alison go out of their way to take care of me. This year, they had a cancellation and called me right way to let me know I could stay an extra day. Additionally, they made a slight mistake on my bill which I didn't catch. After returning to Seattle, I got an email from Alison informing me of the refund. Very few companies would have the ethics, honesty and kindness refund money they didn't have to especially since no one would have found out if they kept it..

This is just one example of the kindness and graciousness Alison and Greg have shown me in the past 5 years staying at MGI.

Finally, I like the new soap and shampoo in the rooms this year!

Thank you Alison and Greg!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Maria B
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Whenever we are in Winthrop, we make a point of staying at the Mt Gardner Inn. The rooms are beautifully decorated, comfortable and clean. Alison and Greg are wonderful hosts, and give recommendations and information about the area freely. It's location is close to everything. We really enjoy staying at the Inn and will return. Kudos to Alison and Greg for creating such a lovely place to stay in the Methow Valley.

The Richard Family