“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Woodinville, Washington, United States
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The prices appear a little steep at Kelly's but not when you see how much food you get, and how good it is... A plate of pancakes should feed two people, easily. And the pancakes are great. As is the French toast.

I went in with three small children and there were games for my kids and lots of options to eat.

I'd say this is the best place for breakfast in the Methow, unless you want to spend four times as much and get the brunch at Sun Mountain.

Visited August 2013

Ketchum
“Excellent meal at Kelly's in Mazama”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Hands down the best meal in the Methow Valley! The restaurant is located next to the Rolling Huts, has great outside dining and a cocktail list with 101 craft drinks. When you are looking over the extensive menu you notice that they also work with a local food sources which shows in the quality of the meal The owner brings great flair and energy from the moment you enter.
Also, pet friendly!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank idahotravel2
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Selection of Beers”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is the second time that we have visited this restaurant. The food is fresh and well prepared. We enjoyed sitting in the sun looking at the mountains. The beer selection was amazing. We tried a Slovakian and Croatian beer. I had a really tasty black bean burger from the lunch menu. It is a comfortable friendly place.

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Methow food oasis”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Service is welcoming and friendly, they had plenty of outdoor seating or cool indoors, and even had a dog run out back for those traveling with furry friends. I had a breakfast and latte to go one morning on the way out to a hike, and had to come back for another latte the next day. The food options in the area are limited, this place serves up wholesome and delicious without the grease. Not an extensive menu, but varied from the rest of the options around. I had eggs and chorizo with roast potatoes and homemade salsa, just perfect. The lattes were both great. I'll be back here, either while passing through or maybe to stay in one of the converted cabins.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank notpicky-particular
Seattle, Washington, United States
“A very pleasant surprise…”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Over the course of two days, I found myself inside Kelly’s more than I did our ‘Rolling hut’ and as crazy as this may sound, I would now consider this a ‘destination spot’ if my family and I were ever to travel back to Winthrop. This had everything to do with the quality of food, service and environment.
The food is made with locally picked produce and meat. Over the course of the two days, while staying at the Rolling Huts, we had the mushrooms which were plump, moist and packed with flavor (Garlic and minced parsley if I were to guess), the Pizza Napolitana with pesto, caramelized onions, spinach and grape ton. We actually had two of those in one sitting it was that good. I also had the burger of the day. A nice thick hand pressed rolled patty with bacon and Guinness glaze on a homemade brioche bun. For breakfast we had the French toast (lightly coated with delectable crumbles of some sort) and balanced enough that there was no need for the syrup that came with the dish. We also had the biscuits and gravy that were in the process of being made as I placed the order. For dessert we had the homemade lemon cheesecake ice cream AND the homemade mint ice cream with a Zywiec porter (made our own ice cream float).
Steven, the owner and his staff (his family I believe) made my family (3 kids 6 and under, my wife and I) feel welcome and comfortable. He answered all questions we had regarding the menu…even the beer selection. He made an effort to check in every couple few minutes to make sure we were good to go. I also found out that he travels to Seattle twice a month to hand select his beers to bring back. A very nice selection at that.
If you’re driving out to Winthrop for vacation or just passing through, do yourself a favor and stop on in, say ‘Hi’ to Steven and ask for the daily special. I can honestly say you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013