“Best Books In The West”

Trail's End Bookstore
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Winthrop
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I found this book store to have the Best Books In the west. Not only do they have some of the best childrens books I have ever found but I have attended some terrific childrens musical events and author signings here. The owners are super friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. They even serve you up an awesome cup of home brewed coffee and give you a relaxing place to enjoy it while searching for that perfect book. There are quite a few other unique gifts you will find here as well if you are looking for a gift for that special someone.You can find them online and it is a great way to check out their selections. My children never walk away empty handed when we go in there.

Reviewed March 23, 2010

We vacation in the Methow Valley each fall. We make a point at stopping at this fabulous bookstore each time. Their small store on the main street in Winthrop is crammed full of wonderful books. They have a small section for each of the genres, with a nice section of local authors. There are lots of cards throughout the store written by the staff recomending books. The back room is for children/teen books and we spend at least an hour there with my kids browsing. There are comfy chairs in the store and we've never felt rushed or unwelcome as we search for that "perfect" book. They publish a great newsletter four times a year. It's available on line and is a great way to find new books. I have discovered some favorite authors through their newsletter or by visiting the store. I trust their recommondations completely.

3  Thank outdoorlovinfamily