“Nice Place for Lunch”

Three Fingered Jack's Saloon
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Winthrop
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR CORRECT MENU AND PRICES. Jack's(as the locals know it)is open every day YEAR ROUND(except for a few holidays) at 7am, to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant side is family friendly and can easily accommodates group gatherings. Great burgers and steaks, homemade soups and pies. Known for our lunch specials, towering plate of nachos and homemade habenero ketchup sauce. Thursday night Steak Night has been a local favorite for over 20 years. Veggie items too and a gluten free adaptable menu. A guaranteed good time.Jack's is a fun old west saloon and touted as being the oldest legal saloon in the state of Washington so don't miss it! Cocktails, microbrews, 9 beers on tap,pool tables, flat screens and big screen TV's to watch your favorite sporting events. We are the PROUD sponsors of the annual Snowshoe Softball tournament held every February.
Pasco
“Nice Place for Lunch”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

3 Fingered Jack was recommended as a nice place for a quiet lunch. The atmosphere is a little bit of small town, woodsy eclectic, but interesting. The food was good. In the heart of downtown, so a good starting point for seeing the other stores, ...

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Charlie K

“Good food”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Within easy walking distance of our hotel and offered good service and food. The town was pretty quiet on a cold winter night, but food was well prepared. I don't usually order steak but the one I had here was cooked medium as per my request and the baked potato was also done to my liking. My husband had a very good pulled pork sandwich. We wish we could have spent more time in Winthrop so we could have tried a couple more places and made return trips to places like this.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Georgia L
Laurel Springs, New Jersey
“Snail- Paced Service”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Went here for breakfast, had to wait about 1 plus hours before we
got our food. I had read to avoid this place and I should have listened. The decor is cool, Wild West saloon, but for eating, forget it !

Visited October 2013
Cheney, Washington
“Love the character”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very charming place, the first real legal saloon in Washington State. Prompt, friendly service. My husband and I both ordered salads. My chef salad was huge and very good. I love places like these because you can almost see yourself back in the wild west days. Would go back again and again. Hubbies food was great as well.

• Visited October 2013
Grand Forks, British Columbia, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food and service,lots of food, prime rib was the biggest I've ever had, couldn't possibly have eaten it all. Been several times, will go back again.

Visited October 2013