“A gem!”

East 20 Pizza
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Winthrop
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We ate at East 20 just because it was close to the motel. What a lucky find! Took a gamble on a vegetarian pizza (I'm usually more of a meat lover). It was incredible! I wish I could remember the name ~ creamy something. Fresh basil, tomato, balsmaic glaze, and more. Divine. Their style of crust isn't my personal favorite - crispy, almost like a soda cracker - which is not to say it was dry, but it had an unexpected crunch (I typically prefer a thicker, more tender crust myself). The Greek salad was great as well.
Soft drinks come in a can, which is good because it leaves more room for the scrumptious food before filling up on free refills.
Great food, fun atmosphere, friendly waitress, a gazillion channels on the TV... plenty of reasons to make this a destination.

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We ate pizza here while vacationing in the area. Delicious, fresh ingredients. Nice thin crust. Had the spicy sausage and the 509'er.
I am picky about pizza and this was some of the best I've had.
The wait staff was very friendly, helpful and the owner was in the kitchen making the yummy pies.
Good beers on tap, too.
I'll be back every time I'm in this town.
Good job!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Dough seems to be made in store. Rustic but good food! Service was fast and friendly. On east side of river, removed from the main drag.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Loved the pizza at East 20! We tried the chicken pesto and a traditional combo type pizza - both were fantastic! A hopping place - I am in awe of their hardworking staff - they just kept on pumping out the pizzas one after another and the service was great! They only have one salad on their menu - but it is delicious! Will definitely be back on our next trip through Winthrop.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stopped in here during a fly fishing weekend. The location is convenient. The service was excellent. The selection was good. The food was surprisingly good. The ingredients used were good. (Thin crust pizzas). I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank PeteMSeattle