“Super Fresh and Tasty Deli”

Feast Market & Delicatessen
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in White Salmon
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Feast Market and Delicatessen features a wide variety of natural and organic products including locally grown produce, sustainable seafood, all natural meats, bulk foods, beer and wine. Feast's deli serves a variety of sandwiches, deli salads, soups, and entrees. Always striving to use the finest locally sourced ingredients. Serving beer and wine on tap. Indoor/outdoor seating available.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

What a wonderful find! Stopped in to see what it was like and had an amazing sandwich, nice pint of microbrew beer. Was suprised at all the great organic and veggie options. Nice small food shop, too. Pick up a picnic on your way to the mountains!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stopped here with a group of 8 during wine tasting in the area. Food was prompt and excellently prepared. I would certainly go back. Several sandwiches on the menu, but other goodies such as sliced salami, cheeses, chips, brownies, etc.

I would go back.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Good stop for quality sandwhiches before heading out on the trails, water or mountain. Location is well centralized to the small town of White Salmon. Pretty easy to find.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I decided to make my way up to White Salmon to see the quaint and cozy atmosphere on my short visit from San Diego. After viewing the breathtaking scenery and tasting some of the best wine I have ever had, I stopped into Feast to just grab a quick snack a bottle of water. Within about one minuet of being there I knew I needed a little more than a bag of chips and an aarowhead water. I had the farrow salad, a BLT and one of the their local beers. The service was warm and friendly, the atmospher was like being in a smaller and cozier Whole Foods but the food,the food was out of this world. I've never had a BLT like that in my life! I got one to go and the a turkey pesto for a friend who lives just over the bridge in Hood River. Ok so do I recommend this place? Absolutely. I hope others have the same experience I had.

1  Thank Jdjerden